💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

I made an Account on MadonnaNation!

SwissMonster

Featured Posts

SwissMonster

So I got the confirmation mail of MadonnaNation today, so I finally have acces to the dark site of the internet.

And oh god guys! I am shocked how bitter, angry and insulting people can be. Honestly what they say about Gaga is just so extremely childish, insulting and disrespectful, speaking of her sickness, her body, her singing, her acting!

I mean they even say that critics don’t make bad reviews about ASIB cause they are scared of Stan twitter  :laughga:

Also, they really write wrong critics online to „drag down the movie“ (This 40+ People really think its working that way? :derpga:)

An other thing that made me laugh. There was a pic of Madonna in front of Gaga. And Gaga was standing a bit higher then M. And someone said „They took that picture with the goal that Madonna looks smaller then Gaga“ :awkney:

Also they call her a pedophile/disgusting for posing with that octopus in one of the new insta pics. Like, are they for real? And *please act suprised* they call her reductive with the new insta pics :lana:

Also I am shocked that NOBODY was at least calming the people. I expected at least someone saying „This is not nice guys“.

Also seems like they talk **** about every other artist. They dragged Camilla Cabello for speaking positively about Madonna :huh:

Honestly so many things just shocked me. How can you talk about someone like they do? It’s disgusting and sick. They spread just so much hate, I can’t even believe what I was reading. I mean they really wish death to Gaga, not even as a Joke. Honestly, I will never go to a Madonna concert again. I would feel disgusted to be with people full of hate against everything besides their Icon.

(I know it’s not a secret how MadonnaNation is but I had to share this cause it makes me so angry and disappointed how human beings can be like that)

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FadMadonsterStan

God madonna fans are so petty, I don’t consider myself as one because of them. :saladga: when I watch any of her videos on YouTube ther4s always one comment that mentions Gaga for no reason other the. Tear her down :S

Don't go for second best, baby Put your love to the test

Why you have to pay attention to this people ? Honestly leave them fuming alone in their trash basement 

Thomas P

I hate them. Like I don’t even care they’re dragging my fave, I’m not that immature, but they’re all just so ****ing immature. Talking that way about another human being is disgraceful. 

Thats why I’m glad we get in trouble for saying mean things on here. 

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

WORLDofGAGA

That’s horrible, maybe if they took a note out of Gaga’s book for once and learnt ‘the best thing about kindness is free’ and that gets you along way rather then spreading hate. This fan base never Creates threads purposely to take down other artists like that. There is no solid reason for them to be so horrible to her. They can stay bitter on their site and we can be better on here lol, no negativity on this site thank you. 

@W0RLDofGAGA

SwissMonster
5 minutes ago, Miaou said:

Why you have to pay attention to this people ? Honestly leave them fuming alone in their trash basement 

I honestly don’t know. I normally dont react to such things. But I just had to this time. There was so much Gaga hate from Madonna fans the last days, I just had to see. And I was shocked

SwissMonster
1 minute ago, WORLDofGAGA said:

That’s horrible, maybe if they took a note out of Gaga’s book for once and learnt ‘the best thing about kindness is free’ and that gets you along way rather then spreading hate. This fan base never Creates threads purposely to take down other artists like that. There is no solid reason for them to be so horrible to her. Gaga has done NOTHING to Madonna, it’s hate they’re creating themselves.

Totaly agree with that! Don’t know where this hate comes from. Maybe they are scared that Gaga takes her place? Even if I don’t think that’s the case. I see Madonna and Gaga as two very different artists

WORLDofGAGA
Just now, SwissMonster said:

Totaly agree with that! Don’t know where this hate comes from. Maybe they are scared that Gaga takes her place? Even if I don’t think that’s the case. I see Madonna and Gaga as two very different artists

Exactly they are their own two artists, they don’t need anything to prove, Madonna has achieved so much and is the queen of pop, but Gaga is our queen lol 

@W0RLDofGAGA

I honestly think you guys should let it go. I actually find enjoyjment in how pressed other fanbases are. It's quite funny really.

Breakdown

There's no control nor decency there. Negativity only brings negativity, that's why they're so toxic. They're just feeding each other's resentment and it's kind of unstoppable at this point. Sad, because no healthy human being can be that bitter. Just let them rot there in peace while Gaga succeeds and is happy about her life.

So starry eyed on the flowery hillside, breathless and fervid amid the dandelions.

DaftFameMonster

I think it's just a shame that an opportunity for two very powerful artists and their fanbases to come together and learn about eachother has turned to this. I love Madonna, but her fans aren't making it easier for me to be a fan of both. Some monsters need to learn where respect is also due. 

DONAJENDRO
4 minutes ago, GrigioGirl1 said:

I honestly think you guys should let it go. I actually find enjoyjment in how pressed other fanbases are. It's quite funny really.

I agree 

One of their threads they literally were stanning government hooker

Mad Onna

a reverse 4chan-ian expedition :wtfga:

It's a toxic place, literally immature idiots.

GAGA || TAYLOR || BJÖRK || KENDRICK || LANA || NICKI || MADONNA || KANYE || BEYONCÉ || MARIAH || MCR || KATE || RINA || CHARLI || FIONA

ryanripley

tbh the website is dead however i did find one user on there who's also on here :reductive:

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

• Haroon locked this topic

Archived