đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

The contradiction of 'Born This Way'

NIGHTCRAWLER

Featured Posts

OliverDaniels
4 minutes ago, NIGHTCRAWLER said:

and isn't your church reading and preaching the Bible? I'm really surprised by this answer

I meant all the stuff against homosexuality. Both of my churches and the festivals I go to preach the Bible but none of them ever tall about homosexuality because:

It's a sensitive subject

They are all accepting

And they know that the whole point of Christianity and religion is to love each other.

And if "being gay is a sin" then Jesus taught to forgive others and love each other and so all those Christians hating on the LGBTQ+ community are sinning for not emulating Jesus' behaviour and following his teachings

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Haralampos

From Born This Way and connection to god and religion we went to K-pop and lyrics translations, how's that happened? 

Regina George
7 minutes ago, NIGHTCRAWLER said:

love your concept. especially the "whether you believe in God or not" because so many people say that not believing in God is the worse sin and that would be so selfish for a God to make this worst than killing other people etc for example

Yes because no one can choose how he/she will be raised. Maybe you were born in atheist family and you are just used to that life, or you were born in mixed marriage where your mother is muslim and father is something else so you can’t choose between them or you just don’t want to believe in something someone says about god.. So that’s why I believe in good and bad.. if you are good you will get good things, if you are bad you will get bad things and that’s it. 

NIGHTCRAWLER
Just now, ReginaGeorge said:

Yes because no one can choose how he/she will be raised. Maybe you were born in atheist family and you are just used to that life, or you were born in mixed marriage where your mother is muslim and father is something else so you can choose between them or you just don’t want to believe in something someone says about god.. So that’s why I believe in good and bad.. if you are good you will get good things, if you are bad you will get bad things and that’s it. 

this. I'm happy to see some literate monsters after all

Bonkers

You missed the point, sorry.  The point was to throw it in Christian's faces that according to their own rules, God doesn't make mistakes so therefore, they should shut the hell up.  It's about using their "logic" against them.

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

Haralampos

I born on hypocritical family and I really believed to God, against the mistakes from my family. But I'm sad that I can't find something to believe anymore cause humanity made me stop believing on something that might be an imagination. So many kids and innocent lifes die from human mistakes. Why to believe that something that Roman Empire forced to believe? 

NIGHTCRAWLER
2 minutes ago, Bonkers said:

You missed the point, sorry.  The point was to throw it in Christian's faces that according to their own rules, God doesn't make mistakes so therefore, they should shut the hell up.  It's about using their "logic" against them.

ohh I totally missed it. now that you said this it sounds so obvious. But since she's herself a christian I didn't think she would make this 

Haralampos

Also I feel like religion and church are like Gaga and Interscope for example. A well made business.

Yeah, those who believe Bible means exactly what it says isn't the wisest person.

Many verses have been horribly mistranslated, and others have been purposely mistranslated.

That line in Leviticus is an example of a horrible mistranslation.

The original line is more of 

"It is rude to **** in a lady's bed."

Lord Temptation

The point of the song is that *if* God is perfect (which is what religious people believe) than so are we all, as we are made in HIS reflection :firega:

Gaga is simply saying that God made us perfectly imperfect (UNIQUE) and that we don’t need to apologise for our differences :kara:

Also, it doesn’t matter if you love HIM (i.e. if you are religious) or if you love him (i.e. if you are gay) because either way you are perfect in your own way :vegas:

We were all born milions and millions of years ago - in the stars - and the glitter from those stars is still inside us :sis:

Breakdown
1 hour ago, NIGHTCRAWLER said:

oooohhhh y'all don't start lmao-ing me :interestinga: or am I that dumb? 

I think many people were LMAOing you because they didn't think it was serious (not that it is very approiate though) since we already assume that is Gaga's personal version of God (but as already said before, with catholic influences), possibly because there are many people out there who prefer to believe in God but it's not necessary for them to follow a religion since following a religion is following a bunch of norms that contradict each other and sometimes states unethical ways of thinking/act.

In my opinion, it'll be a huge contradiction if Gaga was a extreme follower; but if she was, then her career (at least, they way we know it and we know her) wouldn't have been this way, lol.

So starry eyed on the flowery hillside, breathless and fervid amid the dandelions.

IAmNotHere1997

I believe in God. I go to church I don't care about what the Bible says at all. Simple as that. :vegas:

Oriane

You can believe in God without even being a Christian, belonging to any religion, or agreeing to everything the religion says. Believers have their own relationship with God. I think this is why she has faith, God helped her believing in herself, in humanity, it helped her go through the hardships of life.

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

NIGHTCRAWLER
2 minutes ago, Breakdown said:

I think many people were LMAOing you because they didn't think it was serious (not that it is very approiate though) since we already assume that is Gaga's personal version of God (but as already said before, with catholic influences), possibly because there are many people out there who prefer to believe in God but it's not necessary for them to follow a religion since following a religion is following a bunch of norms that contradict each other and sometimes states unethical ways of thinking/act.

In my opinion, it'll be a huge contradiction if Gaga was a extreme follower; but if she was, then her career (at least, they way we know it and we know her) wouldn't have been this way, lol.

well I hope you're right and that it is the reason. Thank you !

NIGHTCRAWLER
2 minutes ago, gabrielflorin01 said:

I believe in God. I go to church I don't care about what the Bible says at all. Simple as that. :vegas:

I'm sorry but how ??? like don't they read the Bible at your church?? 

• Admin locked this topic
  • Admin unlocked this topic

Archived