Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
question

A question about ASIB?

Smother Em Eh

Featured Posts

Smother Em Eh

As Gaga is promoting ASIB, something came to mind. 

Will ASIB and it’s soundtrack promote Gaga and her music? What I mean by that is, Will it make people want to check her out and listen to her music who haven’t before? 

Do you think it will make people see her in another light that they haven’t before and make them want to check out her discography for themselves? 

What do y’all think? 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

AndrewGr

Maybe Joanne and C2C, but I don't think that people who only liked ASIB music will be like "Oh lemme go listen to ARTPOP or TFM" :lolga:

If anything, it's going to hype them more about what's coming next in her discography, so she better not f*ck it up :ohwell:

Monster7

ASIB is great promo for sure. I'm not expecting a rise like the week after Superbowl but her discography will sell a lot more in October than in an average month

Monster7
2 minutes ago, AndrewGr said:

Maybe Joanne and C2C, but I don't think that people who only liked ASIB music will be like "Oh lemme go listen to ARTPOP or TFM" :lolga:

If anything, it's going to hype them more about what's coming next in her discography, so she better not f*ck it up :ohwell:

Almost half Lady Gaga songs in ASIB are commercial pop why would they don't want to look for TFM or BTW?

Cavadour

Absolutely ! Fame and success for Gaga, like a giant disco ball all glittering facets sparkling everywhere all over the World !

Late to the party but I got a diamond heart

AndrewGr
7 minutes ago, Monster7 said:

Almost half Lady Gaga songs in ASIB are commercial pop why would they don't want to look for TFM or BTW?

First of all, let's be honest, the majority of the GP already knows a song or two from TFM or BTW (the pop ones for sure, maybe not ballads like Speechless) so they have already decided if there are albums they want to explore. Reading all the critics, I get the feeling that what most impressed the GP about Gaga was the authenticity in her performance and how stripped down she was, in contrast to the persona that they knew. And the songs that standout the most are not the commercial pop ones (which I think are mostly there to show how fame had a negative impact on Ally, and made her talent downgrade a bit -I'm not saying there are bad songs), but Shallow and IWNLA. So, yes, that pretty much explains my opinion. 

Patrick Garcia

Did you realise Gaga has risen a lot on Spotify since last week? She was below the position 200 with less then 10 million listeners and yesterday she was 143 in the world with more than 13 millions listeners. Today she dropped to 146. Something is going on and I think it was the Instagram photos and the ASIB promo. A "momentum" in being created.

Archived