ASIB: Initial Press Reactions on Twitter

MonsterOfficial

Featured Posts

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GypsyBabe
7 hours ago, dit said:

@GypsyBabe What are you doing scaring the GP/critics sitting next to you girl. Pull it together! :stalkga: 

:sharon: 

My cute weird self has been exposed. 

⚯͛

OMG YOU GUYS. This review is like 70% positive (it's one of the harsher ones out there but still not too bad) but there's some tea if you're interested, I'll put it in the spoiler: https://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/lady-gaga-dazzles-in-a-star-is-born-early-review/

Spoiler

"There’s reason this classic story has been kicking around since 1936: A film that encapsulates extravagant fame and fortune, family demons, romance travails, top-shelf tragedy and bathtub sex amid an industry that chews people up only to spit ‘em out is impossible to resist. And version No. 4 overdoes the histrionics on all the above."

So...not only do we get bathtub sex, but the sex scenes are basically more epic than in the previous films? Yas. :huntyga:

Rudz Xinc

I was not expecting this :wtfga:

I'm so excited

So far the music and Gaga performance seems great

Look at those clowns

HermesGr
8 hours ago, Pierre said:

Let's face it, half movie industry and 3/4 of pop singers want this to fail, and any praise will lead to them making jokes about how she's the new Nicole Kidman, she will never win with the haters.

What about Nicole Kidman? 

I don’t get it..

FATCAT
3 hours ago, missezramay said:

OMG YOU GUYS. This review is like 70% positive (it's one of the harsher ones out there but still not too bad) but there's some tea if you're interested, I'll put it in the spoiler: https://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/lady-gaga-dazzles-in-a-star-is-born-early-review/

Reveal hidden contents

"There’s reason this classic story has been kicking around since 1936: A film that encapsulates extravagant fame and fortune, family demons, romance travails, top-shelf tragedy and bathtub sex amid an industry that chews people up only to spit ‘em out is impossible to resist. And version No. 4 overdoes the histrionics on all the above."

So...not only do we get bathtub sex, but the sex scenes are basically more epic than in the previous films? Yas. :huntyga:

It's 3/4 stars so... that's 75% haha

Purr more, hiss less.

nodandsmile

I remember people lauguing at it when it was announced...                                         *Michael Scott voice* how the turn tables:ohwell: 

That J
On 8/31/2018 at 4:34 AM, Judas Society said:

Their new film is The Ballad of Buster Scruggs. They're famous American filmmakers who made The Big Lebowski, Fargo, No Country For Old Men. They won multiple Oscars.

And one of my fave movies EVER "Raising Arizona"! 

Well I've been hyped since day one and stayed hyped through all the many meltdowns here and am proud to say the hype is for good reason. This is going to SLAY my soul.  

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

theorist
3 hours ago, SimplyTheBest said:

It's a joke from a tv series called "The Office"

i know :poot: i just found it similar to the joke in the image

Emigrante
On 8/31/2018 at 2:01 PM, Pierre said:

Let's face it, half movie industry and 3/4 of pop singers want this to fail, and any praise will lead to them making jokes about how she's the new Nicole Kidman, she will never win with the haters.

Yeah sure

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

Archived