Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
press

ASIB: Initial Press Reactions on Twitter

MonsterOfficial

Featured Posts

MonsterOfficial

The first press screening of A Star is Born is done and some people who attended are giving clues to their reaction to the film!

exorcise my mind

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply
S0436

Good so far but sometimes you wonder if reviewers are looking for attention by their choice of wording.  I look forward to seeing what veteran movie critics say.

Glittertinks

Can't wait for actual reviews later.

But why do people describe the movie as "weird" :huntyga:

Lona Delery

Very excited to see this movie and Gaga's vajayjay

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

mister max
5 minutes ago, Glittertinks said:

But why do 2 people describe the movie as "weird" :huntyga:

Well I guess the movie isnt as cliche as we thought aka involving drugs, alcohol, nudity etc. :huntyga:

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

4 minutes ago, Glittertinks said:

But why do 2 people describe the movie as "weird" :huntyga:

It was the same woman who said “weird” twice, and tbh I think she’s just choosing the wrong word to explain what I think she means, which is that it’s “indie”. Independent films have a different tone to mainstream films and because it’s Bradley’s passion project and done on minimal budget, of course it has a different effect to a blockbuster film.

Madam Margolyes

Someone on awardswatch forum said this:

"F***. I don't know if the exhaustion amplifies this but have to wipe away tears before Coen after this one, seriously extremely moved by the beautiful and devastating chemistry btw the two leads."

Bradley
1 minute ago, NathanRajz said:

Does anyone knows what age limit the film will have? Maybe 16+?

Doesn't that depend on the country you're watching it in?

Judas Society

Apparently the lady mentioned that more people lined up for the new Coen Brothers' film compared to ASIB, which I have also seen some critics mentioned the dilemma of choosing either one.

Glittertinks
8 minutes ago, missezramay said:

It was the same woman who said “weird” twice, and tbh I think she’s just choosing the wrong word to explain what I think she means, which is that it’s “indie”. Independent films have a different tone to mainstream films and because it’s Bradley’s passion project and done on minimal budget, of course it has a different effect to a blockbuster film.

8 minutes ago, mister max said:

Well I guess the movie isnt as cliche as we thought aka involving drugs, alcohol, nudity etc. :huntyga:

Yeah, I hope she meant "weird" in a good way. ASIB really doesn't feel like your typical mainstream movie so far and I like that a lot!

Judas Society
2 minutes ago, NathanRajz said:

Who is those Coen Brothers and what is their film lol

Their new film is The Ballad of Buster Scruggs. They're famous American filmmakers who made The Big Lebowski, Fargo, No Country For Old Men. They won multiple Oscars.

Archived