ASIB Worldwide Release Dates

Vitleysingur

Featured Posts

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Kattys
7 hours ago, California Gold said:

I wonder why the premiere in Poland is scheduled for November 30th?

Why so late? :saladga:

No one knows this and they did not reply with any information unfortunatelly.

Mess...

RAMROD

Have fun to all Indonesian fans who will watch the advance midnight screening tonight, in a couple of hours or so (West Indonesia Standard Time) :woot:  Hope y'all enjoy your time and brought lots of tissue! :giveup:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

DonnieDarko
On 10/6/2018 at 5:59 PM, Kattys said:

No one knows this and they did not reply with any information unfortunatelly.

Mess...

It’s beacuse of Kler. From what I learned WB Poland did estimations back in July of 2018 and they decided to push the movie as far from Kler as they could. That movie caused a huge decrease in ticket sales of all the other movies that are now in cinemas.

Rudz Xinc
7 hours ago, RAMROD said:

Have fun to all Indonesian fans who will watch the advance midnight screening tonight, in a couple of hours or so (West Indonesia Standard Time) :woot:  Hope y'all enjoy your time and brought lots of tissue! :giveup:

I didn't cry at all. I usually pretty touchy kinda person. But there are certain parts get me teary because of how proud I feel for her when she sings.

Maybe I read too many reviews before I watched the movie. So I was expecting something more.

But overall it's a good movie. Love the soundtracks.

Look at those clowns

15 hours ago, DonnieDarko said:

It’s beacuse of Kler. From what I learned WB Poland did estimations back in July of 2018 and they decided to push the movie as far from Kler as they could. That movie caused a huge decrease in ticket sales of all the other movies that are now in cinemas.

Ok, makes a bit of sense. But still, they could aim at least at beginning of November (or it will be blocked by Halloween movie too? Different audiece for that I think...)

Archived