Teal Ambition

Featured Posts

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bolkins
28 minutes ago, Red said:

Are they gonna bother explaining why?

Maybe it didn't get enough interest, or maybe it was because they were dragged in this thread for saying strike a pose

freebit

Madame Tussauds figures of celebs have been tragic lately, so I guess we don't have to look forward to seeing these go viral for all the wrong reasons. :smh:

SharkmanthaC
5 hours ago, Irrelevant said:

how can you get 50 content count if u can't post

Responding to threads. 

she/her/hers

TimisaMonster

Maybe Gaga just didn't want her image to be a distraction from the main attraction...ENIGMA. Yeah shell be in Vegas, but why pay to look at 10 wax figures when you can pay to see the real Gaga across the street??? :oops:

I'm sure she realized she wants the attention kn the show and it'll be worth people buying a ticket compared to seeing a bunch of lifeless dolls with an "experience" surrounding them. :ohwell:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Some people are so negative it would have been something else gaga related for people who are going to Vegas for more then just enigma don’t know why people had to moan so much about this in the first place, if you didn’t want to go no one was forcing you. 

11 hours ago, RAMROD said:

That is not even Madame Tussauds 

tenor.gif?itemid=9505704

It’s actually Louis Tussauds. I think it’s like a sister company maybe? I’ve seen that wax figure (it’s in San Antonio, TX right in front of the Alamo :messga:) and the font for Louis Tussauds was the same as Madam Tussauds. It’s connected to a ripley’s believe it or not and some good place. It’s horrid in person 

RAMROD
6 hours ago, lg5 said:

It’s actually Louis Tussauds. I think it’s like a sister company maybe? I’ve seen that wax figure (it’s in San Antonio, TX right in front of the Alamo :messga:) and the font for Louis Tussauds was the same as Madam Tussauds. It’s connected to a ripley’s believe it or not and some good place. It’s horrid in person 

From what I read, it is a bitter sibling rivalry, just like Adidas VS Puma type of thing:

" Louis Joseph Kenny Tussaud was the great-grandson of Marie Tussaud, creator of the Madame Tussauds wax museums. He worked at Madame Tussauds museum as a wax figure sculptor but left when his brother John Theodore Tussaud became chief artist and manager of the museum after a limited company was formed in 1888 and sold in 1889.

Louis Tussaud created a waxwork museum in London, 207 Regent Street, which opened 24 December 1890.

Louis Tussaud's museums are not connected to his great-grandmother's Madame Tussauds wax museum nor to the Josephine Tussaud's (1900–1985) wax museum in Hot Springs, Arkansas."

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

6 hours ago, RAMROD said:

From what I read, it is a bitter sibling rivalry, just like Adidas VS Puma type of thing:

" Louis Joseph Kenny Tussaud was the great-grandson of Marie Tussaud, creator of the Madame Tussauds wax museums. He worked at Madame Tussauds museum as a wax figure sculptor but left when his brother John Theodore Tussaud became chief artist and manager of the museum after a limited company was formed in 1888 and sold in 1889.

Louis Tussaud created a waxwork museum in London, 207 Regent Street, which opened 24 December 1890.

Louis Tussaud's museums are not connected to his great-grandmother's Madame Tussauds wax museum nor to the Josephine Tussaud's (1900–1985) wax museum in Hot Springs, Arkansas."

That’s interesting! Thanks for looking into it 😄

Archived