Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
opinion

This would be a great look for LG6 era

MaryJaneHolland

Featured Posts

MaryJaneHolland

It's early to judge, because we have no idea what vibe the new music has, but I'm judging based on the Enigma poster.

While I know that everyone wants DarkGa back, I'd rather have her serving colorful looks. DarkGa seems very... predictable idk

giphy.gif

Overall: NEON LATEX DRESSES WITH PIGTAILS AND PONYTAILS

neon-vinyl-fabric-for-outfits.jpg1bb8f1606d0f0ba46988f29d04c1f4c5.jpg60f3cc046e70eb5571436cda201bd35c.jpg

Lady-Gaga.jpgDT24hN1WsAAVL7p.jpg:largelady-gaga-mugler-109727942-2_gallery_larNicki-Minaj-MTV-VMAS-2018-08.png

Wouldn't it be a slay and a half? :cryga:

Agree! :oprah:

Schizophonic

this is only halfway on topic but i noticed that she is jumping between two styles back and forth right now. the lady, i guess its the "i am a serious actress now and i promote my movie" look, wich is more elegant like the red dress yesterday in paris.

and the more gaga part where its all goes very latex, electric colours and fibrant. like the outfit now at the photostudio and as well in the enigma pics.

think we have to keep that difference in mind when it comes to further looks this week but i guess we can tell that the photoshooting she is heading to might be for LG6 or something music related.

guccic0och

St. Vincent's MASSEDUCTION album aesthetic was very much like this. Personally, I've seen it being used a lot in the past year so it won't really be anything extraordinary or new...

I mean if she did it, it would be cool but I wouldn't find it exciting:laughga:

tHeRe cAn bE oNe hUnDrEd pEoPlE iN a rOoM

Reality

I'd love it tbh

𝐼 𝒥𝒰𝒮𝒯 𝒩𝐸𝐸𝒟 𝒜 𝒟𝒪𝒮𝐸 𝒪𝐹 𝒯𝐻𝐸 𝑅𝐼𝒢𝐻𝒯 𝒮𝒯𝒰𝐹𝐹

ryanripley
35 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

reminded me of that too :music: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Lighter

Is it just me or is gaga having an identity crisis going back and forth from crazy to back to normal clothings

MaryJaneHolland
15 minutes ago, jujubaruda said:

So, Joanneduction

Trying to find a correlation between this style and Joanne :oprah: 

jujubaruda
28 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

Trying to find a correlation between this style and Joanne :oprah: 

not Joanne, masseduction.

Archived