💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

New Tumblr guidelines crack down on hate speech, sexual images & deepfakes

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

enigmaunicorn
1 hour ago, Supersonic said:

This actually happened, some „nice guy“ developed a software that is able to almost flawlessly photoshop faces in motion onto other videos and „leaked“ a sex tape of a girl he was rejected by to publically humiliate her, that wasn‘t actually her.

I'm pretty sure that's an incel not a "nice guy". That seems just way too hardcore for a "nice guy".

Supersonic
29 minutes ago, Seeka said:

Meh as long as they don't remove all the p0rn. Tumblr knows it has way too many p0rn users for that to go down smoothly.

However, I wonder if the gore images apply to reallife, or also drawn things? If so, the eroguro artists I know will have to probably find a new place to go.

They already cracked down on p0rn, if you upload sexual videos to their server space, you get suspended from uploading videos and get shadowbanned. Lots of amateur performers I followed migrated to twitter because they couldn‘t upload any content anymore lol

Seeka
1 hour ago, Supersonic said:

They already cracked down on p0rn, if you upload sexual videos to their server space, you get suspended from uploading videos and get shadowbanned. Lots of amateur performers I followed migrated to twitter because they couldn‘t upload any content anymore lol

Well not videos. I was talking more of the fetish artists and those who draw ****.

Archived