Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

New Tumblr guidelines crack down on hate speech, sexual images & deepfakes

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

BUtterfield 8

tumblr.0.png

Tumblr will introduce a new set of community guidelines in an attempt to crack down on hate speech, harassment, gore and non-consenting sexual images that may appear through deepfake technology.

One of the most interesting additions to Tumblr’s revamped community guidelines mirrors a recent, disturbing trend: deepfake technology, which allows people to take one aspect of someone’s body and apply it to another video. This is particularly concerning in cases of revenge ****, where a woman’s face could be applied to another woman’s nude body or an adult film star’s clip to perpetuate an image that isn’t real.

Fan art of real-life ’ships, which refers to fandoms that focus on actual celebrities, are often sexual. It’s unclear if a photo or image that is warped to represent celebrities participating in a sexual act, or in an overtly sexual position, violates the new terms of service.

The company is also cracking down on hate speech. This means “redrawing the line between what’s uncomfortable and what’s unacceptable.” Tumblr has “struck 41 words of gray area from this section in the Community Guidelines.”

https://www.polygon.com/2018/8/27/17786506/tumblr-community-guidelines-deepfakes-non-consenting-sexual-images-hate-speech-harassment

lets hope these new rules will ban underage anime/manga/art **** cause I see too much of that **** when I search for yaoi on tumblr . I report every post but they never get taken down.

Robagaga
4 minutes ago, Rainbow1 said:

Tumblr has “struck 41 words of gray area from this section in the Community Guidelines.

I thought it said "gay area" and was about to go on a furious rant :air:

Mess

fail-gif-watermelon.gif

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.

ryanripley
6 minutes ago, Rainbow1 said:

One of the most interesting additions to Tumblr’s revamped community guidelines mirrors a recent, disturbing trend: deepfake technology, which allows people to take one aspect of someone’s body and apply it to another video. This is particularly concerning in cases of revenge ****, where a woman’s face could be applied to another woman’s nude body or an adult film star’s clip to perpetuate an image that isn’t real.

so let me get this straight

you're telling me i could put tom hiddleston's face on the body of brandon cody?

156.gif

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

DelusionalGaga

They should also do something about all the p0rn bots. Every comment section on any popular post there is spammed with them. 

BUtterfield 8
3 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

you're telling me i could put tom hiddleston's face on the body of brandon cody?

156.gif

Search deepfake on tumblr unfortunately it’s a lot of straight **** but you can do it 

Just now, DelusionalGaga said:

They should also do something about all the p0rn bots. Every comment section on any popular post there is spammed with them. 

Yas ugh I like reading notes on tumblr but haven’t for months now 

Supersonic
6 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

156.gif

This actually happened, some „nice guy“ developed a software that is able to almost flawlessly photoshop faces in motion onto other videos and „leaked“ a sex tape of a girl he was rejected by to publically humiliate her, that wasn‘t actually her.

ryanripley
Just now, Supersonic said:

This actually happened, some „nice guy“ developed a software that is able to almost flawlessly photoshop faces in motion onto other videos and „leaked“ a sex tape of a girl he was rejected by to publically humiliate her

cancelledt, i'll just wait for the leaks :madge: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

DelusionalGaga
Just now, Rainbow1 said:

Yas ugh I like reading notes on tumblr but haven’t for months now 

There's an initiative started by users called "purge the bots" where they try to fight back with a system of reporting and blocking but the official tumblr staff still hasn't done sh*t. 

BUtterfield 8
7 minutes ago, NNES said:

so where do i get my liam payne fake n*des now? :saladga:

In the trash where it belongs 

shoful

Does this affect my **** watching at all:huntyga:

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

Seeka

Meh as long as they don't remove all the p0rn. Tumblr knows it has way too many p0rn users for that to go down smoothly.

However, I wonder if the gore images apply to reallife, or also drawn things? If so, the eroguro artists I know will have to probably find a new place to go.

enigmaunicorn
53 minutes ago, DelusionalGaga said:

i bet atleast 1/4 of everyone's followers on tumblr are p0rn bots

Ryusei

no more easily looking up leaked nudes :saladga: 

Spoiler

Kidding

Spoiler

I'll find them either way :stalkga: 

Musery

Archived