💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

Pokémon Go

calmar

Featured Posts

I know you all love Pokémon Go, but I HAVE TO recommend playing at least one of the traditional Pokémon games. It's such a different experience and it's fun to "travel" trough weird forests, mountains, towns, caves and stuff while training your favorite Pokémon so you can win the Pokemon League. I don't know, only if you have played the original Pokémon games you know what the f**k I'm talking about. Have fun tho! :)

Don't wanna kiss, don't wanna touch, just drink my ****ing coffee and watch 90's cartoons and hush

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
calmar
7 minutes ago, McYves said:

I know you all love Pokémon Go, but I HAVE TO recommend playing at least one of the traditional Pokémon games. It's such a different experience and it's fun to "travel" trough weird forests, mountains, towns, caves and stuff while training your favorite Pokémon so you can win the Pokemon League. I don't know, only if you have played the original Pokémon games you know what the f**k I'm talking about. Have fun tho! :)

Are there people in this thread who haven't played one of the original games? :O 

I've owned Blue, Yellow, Gold, Silver, Crystal, Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, Fire Red, Leaf Green, Diamond, Pearl, Platinum, Heart Gold, Black, White, Black 2, White 2, Y, Omega Ruby, Sun, and Ultra Moon.

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

Judas Society

I got a shiny ponyta the other day and it was the most beautiful shiny I've ever gotten.

do you guys wanna add me as friend? :) pretty new to the game and would greatly appreciate it!

friend code: 4624 5136 8986

On 11/8/2018 at 9:27 PM, calmar said:

Are there people in this thread who haven't played one of the original games? :O 

I've owned Blue, Yellow, Gold, Silver, Crystal, Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, Fire Red, Leaf Green, Diamond, Pearl, Platinum, Heart Gold, Black, White, Black 2, White 2, Y, Omega Ruby, Sun, and Ultra Moon.

I emulated them :laughga:

Then I finally bought my 3ds and I played all the game..

I per-purchased Let's Go :diane:

Meltan here I come honey

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

calmar

Just updated the OP with info on how to get Meltan and Melmetal, as well as the fact that the Electabuzz family can now be shiny.

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

Just found out that this place exists. I've been considering re-downloading now that Pokemon Let's Go is coming out, but I haven't touched the game since it's peak back in July-August 2016. Can anyone sum up any changes that've happened since?

calmar
28 minutes ago, tthen said:

Just found out that this place exists. I've been considering re-downloading now that Pokemon Let's Go is coming out, but I haven't touched the game since it's peak back in July-August 2016. Can anyone sum up any changes that've happened since?

Oh my god... a lot

I can't even begin but I can try :giveup: 

- Buddy Pokémon (I forget when that came out)
- Friend list, gifts
- Johto and Hoenn (Gens II-III) pokémon are out, Sinnoh (Gen IV) is currently being rolled out 
- The nearby pokémon tracker has been fixed

- Daily, weekly, and special research
- Shiny pokémon
- Gym system has been overhauled
- Raids
- Weekly progress section
- More medals
- Trading

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

1 hour ago, calmar said:

Oh my god... a lot

I can't even begin but I can try :giveup: 

- Buddy Pokémon (I forget when that came out)
- Friend list, gifts
- Johto and Hoenn (Gens II-III) pokémon are out, Sinnoh (Gen IV) is currently being rolled out 
- The nearby pokémon tracker has been fixed

- Daily, weekly, and special research
- Shiny pokémon
- Gym system has been overhauled
- Raids
- Weekly progress section
- More medals
- Trading

So basically the only thing that hasn't been changed is that walking=more pokemons :selena: also how do gyms work now? I remember you would just beat the leader then become leader until someone defeated you.

calmar
5 hours ago, tthen said:

So basically the only thing that hasn't been changed is that walking=more pokemons :selena: also how do gyms work now? I remember you would just beat the leader then become leader until someone defeated you.

When a gym is empty, up to six people on a team can put a pokémon in it; you fight pokémon in the order they were put in the gym. When you defeat a pokémon, its CP goes down, but not all the way. To defeat a gym single-handedly takes a good amount of time since it takes 4 or 5 times to wear a gym down, and trainers whose pokémon are in the gym get push notifications to feed their pokémon, meaning the pokémon you defeat might heal up a round's worth of damage or more after you beat them anyway. It's really annoying. But it's easier for less experienced trainers to lob a pokémon in a gym and get the benefits (coins) than it was under the old system.

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

Serial Chiller
59 minutes ago, BalmungBard said:

Has anyone gotten let’s go?

Preordered the bundle but the Gamestop crooks tried to charge me for ‘express shipping’ if i want it on release day... so i’m getting it by Thanksgiving. (I’d better) :neyde:

BalmungBard
5 hours ago, Serial Chiller said:

Preordered the bundle but the Gamestop crooks tried to charge me for ‘express shipping’ if i want it on release day... so i’m getting it by Thanksgiving. (I’d better) :neyde:

*shocked pikachu meme*

what the hell? 

NYC - Gamer - Artist - Writer - FFXIV Balmung

Archived