💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

Pokémon Go

calmar

Featured Posts

calmar

How many of you have gotten Suicune from field research? I just got my first one yesterday afternoon! :) 

In addition, Shiny Krabby is live, as is Deoxys in EX Raids!

EDIT: OP has been edited to include Special Research of note in the month of October.

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
StarlightSeiya

I got my first Suicune this morning.:bon:

Sad the kanto event is over. Now it's trash pokemon everywhere. :messga:

How do we get invited to Ex-Raids? Does Niantic issue out the invites or actual players?

Bone Apple Tea bebe

calmar
11 minutes ago, StarlightSeiya said:

I got my first Suicune this morning.:bon:

Sad the kanto event is over. Now it's trash pokemon everywhere. :messga:

How do we get invited to Ex-Raids? Does Niantic issue out the invites or actual players?

I was frankly getting tired of all the Kanto mons. After I got a Mewtwo from a raid I had seen and caught all 151 Kanto pokémon so other than tapping on pokémon which can be shiny to shiny-check, the whole event became a waste of time for me. Still didn't find another kanto shiny in the wild either. :toofunny:

There are some gyms which are flagged as ex raid gyms where, if you do stuff there enough, you may be given an ex raid pass for a specific place, date, and time to show up and fight to get a Deoxys (formerly Mewtwo.)

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

StarlightSeiya
35 minutes ago, calmar said:

I was frankly getting tired of all the Kanto mons. After I got a Mewtwo from a raid I had seen and caught all 151 Kanto pokémon so other than tapping on pokémon which can be shiny to shiny-check, the whole event became a waste of time for me. Still didn't find another kanto shiny in the wild either. :toofunny:

There are some gyms which are flagged as ex raid gyms where, if you do stuff there enough, you may be given an ex raid pass for a specific place, date, and time to show up and fight to get a Deoxys (formerly Mewtwo.)

I was getting tired of them as well...just that it's back to trash pokemon again. Like can they tweak the encounter rate on some mons? There's over 200+ pokemon in Go now...why am I seeing the same 20? :giveup:

Bone Apple Tea bebe

calmar
1 minute ago, StarlightSeiya said:

I was getting tired of them as well...just that it's back to trash pokemon again. Like can they tweak the encounter rate on some mons? There's over 200+ pokemon in Go now...why am I seeing the same 20? :giveup:

I wish I could find Chimecho and Lunatone :giveup: They're the two non-legendary released pokémon I actually need that are available where I am :giveup: 

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

Logan
1 hour ago, calmar said:

I wish I could find Chimecho and Lunatone :giveup: They're the two non-legendary released pokémon I actually need that are available where I am :giveup: 

I must have got lucky because I have 5 Lunatone. I wish you could long distance trade for more stardust or something. 

calmar
2 minutes ago, Logan said:

I must have got lucky because I have 5 Lunatone. I wish you could long distance trade for more stardust or something. 

*drives to St. Louis*

But really are you normally up at 3am or something like how

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

Logan
8 hours ago, calmar said:

*drives to St. Louis*

But really are you normally up at 3am or something like how

They were actually all really early right before work at like 6am lol. 

calmar
Just now, Logan said:

They were actually all really early right before work at like 6am lol. 

Yeah, that's what I thought. Oh well, I guess.

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

calmar
5 minutes ago, Edo said:

Finally reached level 30! :firega:

I'm halfway to Lv. 36 personally. This morning I also hatched Mr. Mime, Farfetch'd, a second Alolan Vulpix and a second Kangaskhan. Quite the last-second jackpot! 

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

24 minutes ago, calmar said:

I'm halfway to Lv. 36 personally. This morning I also hatched Mr. Mime, Farfetch'd, a second Alolan Vulpix and a second Kangaskhan. Quite the last-second jackpot! 

I completely gave up on hatching the regionals since the only one I actually hatched was a Mr. Mime..... which is pretty useless since I find it on a daily basis anyway as I live in Europe  :sweat: I’ll just wait for someone to trade me a Tauros :lolly:.

Gonna focus on leveling up / getting the candies I need to evolve the last few Kanto Pokemon I need. 

I also started playing Ingress in order to get to level10 and submit new Pokestops, but it is soooo boring compared to Pokemon Go.

calmar
5 minutes ago, Edo said:

I completely gave up on hatching the regionals since the only one I actually hatched was a Mr. Mime..... which is pretty useless since I find it on a daily basis anyway as I live in Europe  :sweat: I’ll just wait for someone to trade me a Tauros :lolly:.

Gonna focus on leveling up / getting the candies I need to evolve the last few Kanto Pokemon I need. 

I also started playing Ingress in order to get to level10 and submit new Pokestops, but it is soooo boring compared to Pokemon Go.

I live in North America so I'll catch a few Tauros and fly on over :laughga:

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

Hallucinade
24 minutes ago, Edo said:

I have some tauros from my trip to CA where are u from?

Archived