Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

Pokémon Go

calmar

Featured Posts

1 hour ago, huttont said:

8966 2041 7579 instinct in Pittsburgh PA

I'll add you tomorrow morning (it's late here), but wow I'll be in Pittsburgh for the holidays late this year! 

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Besides for the fact that I haven't gotten a shiny Chikorita, I didn't even see one single regular Chikorita in here:selena:

Caught my 2nd Entei today, do I just catch Entei from the researches, or am I #neverlucky?

4 hours ago, Evolve said:

Besides for the fact that I haven't gotten a shiny Chikorita, I didn't even see one single regular Chikorita in here:selena:

Caught my 2nd Entei today, do I just catch Entei from the researches, or am I #neverlucky?

Wait, where do you live :huh: I do remember I was travelling during the Eevee community day event (Slovenia > New York) so I missed out on both days, and when I could get my wifi up (like Venice airport) there weren't any Eevee around, so I can understand how it might happen, that just sounds really sucky.

You can catch Entei from the weekly field research rewards from now until the end of September. At 13:00PDT on October 1, it will become Suicune instead.

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

1 minute ago, Logan said:

The way they’re forcing Gen 1 down our throats makes me think it’s coming soon. 

I mean, yeah, I hope so, but.... yeah I'm sick of Gen 1. Especially now that that gen's dex is complete for me. 

I am hoping for a quick jaunt back to Hoenn just to fill in some of the gaps there before we move on, like the Nincada line (like I don't see an issue with just adding a Shedinja to your box whenever you evolve one into a Ninjask, for example, like in the game.)

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

1561 5147 4817 - add me ifyou want to. I am from Bulgaria. (LVL 36, Mystic, username: taytaynugget [:firega:])

I used to play like crazy. Not so much lately unfortunately. Celebi task is kinda hard for me since I don't have any real life friends who play POGO so we can trade a pokemon :laughga:

23 minutes ago, Serial Chiller said:

Meltan is COMINGGG

lol it sounds like Milton. I remember my sister and i were at the mall, and the Chikorita event had finished, and all of a sudden like a million of them appeared. I was afraid there was a glitch, so I told her to restart the game, and when they were still there I was like "that's so weird". I thought it was like a Pokemon Go version of Missingno. lol. Then as I looked closer I was like "it looks like a Ditto body"

On 9/24/2018 at 11:10 PM, calmar said:

Wait, where do you live :huh: I do remember I was travelling during the Eevee community day event (Slovenia > New York) so I missed out on both days, and when I could get my wifi up (like Venice airport) there weren't any Eevee around, so I can understand how it might happen, that just sounds really sucky.

You can catch Entei from the weekly field research rewards from now until the end of September. At 13:00PDT on October 1, it will become Suicune instead.

I'm from Romania but I currently live in Sister Bay, Wisconsin. I don't know, I just find it very weird.... I didn't see a single Chikorita - and I was using lure modules and incenses also. Guess I'm not very lucky.

Oh yes that's right! I think I should schedule my missions so that I catch Suicune asap.

10 minutes ago, Evolve said:

I'm from Romania but I currently live in Sister Bay, Wisconsin

Well that's an interesting place to choose to go to :sweat: Right, I remember somewhat where some of the names are from in the game, but with 51 in-game friends I have trouble remembering which person is which username on here.

Yeah, I'm gonna get Suicune October 1, 8, 15, and 22. Depending on what is revealed to be the poke for November, I may or may not pick up a 5th one on October 29th.

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

7 Pokemon away from completing my Kanto Pokédex :woohoo:

They’re mostly evolutions of basic form Pokemon I need more candies of to evolve, plus only need Tauros out of the regionals ones now :woohoo: 

Didn’t receive a Deoxys EX Raid Pass... but tbh I completely forgot to do raids in EX-raid gyms recently so.... Next time :lolly:

Some of these posts on this page I haven't seen before :huh: What the heck

EDIT: I just changed the OP for October.

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

On 9/25/2018 at 4:10 PM, me069 said:

1561 5147 4817 - add me ifyou want to. I am from Bulgaria. (LVL 36, Mystic, username: taytaynugget [:firega:])

I used to play like crazy. Not so much lately unfortunately. Celebi task is kinda hard for me since I don't have any real life friends who play POGO so we can trade a pokemon :laughga:

Added you!

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

Archived