💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Reading too much into it?

StuckInMyMind

Featured Posts

StuckInMyMind

I think everybody is overanalysing way too much. The most realistic theory I’ve read about the images is regarding her paying homage to her past eras. Can we let it drop until we hear something from Gaga? If she has something in store for us, she probably wants it to be a surprise so can we let it just be a surprise?

C1trus

They just love hurting themselves:ohwell:

Let 'em do what they want

ι'м ρυℓℓιηg үσυя sтяιηgs

well i think that theory is a big reach, literally none of the pics represents an era, except maybe the last row bcs of the octopus and that is also a reach bcs its just a toy she once took a pic with in ARTPOP era, like it could've been a koons ball or something more specific, other pictures dont resamble the eras at all :ohwell:

imma cut a bitch

Lana Del Gay

FINALLY

Let Gaga be Gaga and eventually we'll get something for sure, without predicting random things or overanalysing every single hashtag she uses :messga:

That rah rah bitch

Rat Boy

I swear she used to post a set of 3 photos all the time a few months ago. They were just shoots she did for fun.

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB

AlejandroooO

Let us just have fun to pass the time we are waiting for her. 

Even tho the photos at the end are nothing and the album will come 1y later :huntyga:

Phaye Monster

Admin said she’s just doing this to boost her Instagram activity, and that’s the most believable theory. Poor girl probably just wants to share some photos and her crazy fans start expecting a new album:icega:

I'm an ARTPOP bitch, baby

Yes I think these photos are just another Haus Editorial tbh, but she’s hiding it to be engimatic and promote Enigma

There could be a 1000 doves in the sky...

3 minutes ago, Phaye Monster said:

Admin said she’s just doing this to boost her Instagram activity, and that’s the most believable theory. Poor girl probably just wants to share some photos and her crazy fans start expecting a new album:icega:

Tea :reductive:

There could be a 1000 doves in the sky...

4 minutes ago, Phaye Monster said:

poor girl knows whats she is doing, poor girl should've said "oh look at this fun photoshoot i did with my friend ...." instead of nothing

imma cut a bitch

Regina George

Out of all possible realistic theories you choose to mention the one which makes literally no sense. :messga:

Reality
12 minutes ago, Phaye Monster said:

Didn't Admin also comment on one of her photos "Just tell them already!" or something like that? Idk, GGD isn't the most reliable of sources :sweat:

🃏🖤👹

Archived