💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga covers September issue of VOGUE

Featured Posts

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

just saw this http://littlemonsters.com/image/502373616e8e1d8c4600342d

...kinda "reductive" of M&M lol, not really, it's such beautiful shot. They could've used less photoshop though.

boysboysboys

just saw this http://littlemonster...e8e1d8c4600342d

...kinda "reductive" of M&M lol, not really, it's such beautiful shot. They could've used less photoshop though.

I don't think there's a lot of photoshop here tbh. There was more before, with the red-lips profile.

Amen Fashion

It´s heavily photoshopped, but I think that´s Vogue standard. I mean its not even beautiful, without that much photoshop (I mean the 2nd pic) It would have looked great. Love the cover.

AyaKara

Am I the only one who wished that VOGUE used the second picture instead of the first one?

I feel the same way!

hausofaxel

I have mixed feelings about the cover. I like it, and I'm really proud of Gaga covering the September Issue, but it's way too photoshopped!

EnigmaMonstr

judging by this vibrant ass cover and the "THINK YOU KNOW GAGA?!?!" tagline, I'm guessing her and her team really wanna shake off the Born This Way stigma so the world pays attention to her again. I honestly feel like it's what we've all been predicting for weeks now. Gaga's team probably had Vogue purposely make that the headline so all those jaded people who think Gaga is all about darkness and equality will give her a second chance. Pretty much follows what we've all been speculating. :awesome:

Jester

judging by this vibrant ass cover and the "THINK YOU KNOW GAGA?!?!" tagline, I'm guessing her and her team really wanna shake off the Born This Way stigma so the world pays attention to her again. I honestly feel like it's what we've all been predicting for weeks now. Gaga's team probably had Vogue purposely make that the headline so all those jaded people who think Gaga is all about darkness and equality will give her a second chance. Pretty much follows what we've all been speculating. :awesome:

The fragnance commercial is not fitting the new era at all.

AyaKara

Her Rilke and Tokyo Love tattoos were photoshopped out but not her Dad tattoo :flop: . . .

EnigmaMonstr

The fragnance commercial is not fitting the new era at all.

Exxactlyy. The fragrance is called "FAME", its not ARTPOP the perfume! The fragrance campaign and commercial recalls her experience during her Fame eras, and the most recent Born This Way/Fame Monster stylings. She's chronicling the experience with the FAME perfume brand, kind of like a way to put an end to it, and from here on out we will only go towards the future and the new Gaga.

Archived