💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What if LG6's lead single sounded like...

bloody g

Featured Posts

bloody g

Sounded like Cake Like Lady Gaga? Obviously with a proper production and better lyrics. But would you be here for Gaga "rapping" in her next single?

In my opinion, it would be weird af and I would be shook (probably everyone would lol). It could work, maybe... :oprah:

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

Regina George

Honestly I wouldn’t buy or support it. Not here for another Cake Like Lady Gaha egocentric mess.

ferretti

I love Cake by Lady Gaga. Don't need an album of it, but something in that vein as a one-off? Sure.

Spoiler

Although, really, I'm so scared of another JnD I want to say just stick to straight up pop and rock.

disco stick tester, inquire within

Bowman

Nooo i'd unstan her, Trap music is so overdone and overplayed everywhere. She needs to follow her own path and not follow the crowd, like drake and nicki minaj's music is old and boring now. 

lrg57gctyc5p.gif

𝕯𝕵, 𝖋𝖗𝖊𝖊 𝖒𝖞 𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖉

MonsterSexual

i wouldn't mind if one of the tracks on LG6 where rap influenced but not as a single! 

Golden Waffles Forever

nerdfacekillah
3 minutes ago, Dutch said:

I rather have Jewels 'n Drugs then. 

6bdc9571-0c0c-410e-abaf-be6cd80c4d03-A_S

wow savage

lrg57gctyc5p.gif

If you don’t have any shadows, you’re not standing in the light.

DrKindnessKunt1999

I’d rather have another “MANiCURE” (the joke is that MANiCURE has very very very minor trap influences)

But seriously though I’m hoping that Gaga’s staying away from anything that sounds too mainstream (AKA anything too ambient, tropical house, trap, or regretton). Like I wouldn’t mind trap influenced songs on “ARTPOP”, but that ship has sailed a long time ago. 

grenhurtley

I don't understand u guys cake like lady gaga + bitch don't kill my vibe is the main bops of the 2012... fix your taste :interestinga:

1 hour ago, Bloody Grammys said:

Sounded like Cake Like Lady Gaga? Obviously with a proper production and better lyrics. But would you be here for Gaga "rapping" in her next single?

In my opinion, it would be weird af and I would be shook (probably everyone would lol). It could work, maybe... :oprah:

No, she shouldn't rap, especially for her lead single, it's what separates her from all other pop artists, she's consistently doing what she herself desires and not the fans, and I can bet the whole bank that she's not gonna rap, at least for a lead single XD

Regina George
9 minutes ago, grenpage said:

I don't understand u guys cake like lady gaga + bitch don't kill my vibe is the main bops of the 2012... fix your taste :interestinga:

Lmao 

Archived