Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

With just 29 dates, Taylor gets the biggest female tour in N. America ever!

alestevens

Featured Posts

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD

And yet, y'all weak haters will still say anything to justify your WRONG OPINION :lmao:

Find me how many modern pop stars who can sells out stadium tours like Swift does. Not many. People need to treasure her than take her as enemy. Especially with the sad state of pop scene these days.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

When one goes out of their way to not offend and to be as universally digestible as possible to the bulk of the population (particularly young white girls and their discerning mothers) without real regard to art or pushing any boundaries, that's where the $$ is.  Personally, I see nothing appealing about her as an artist or performer.  But that's just me I guess.   Congrats to her for her success.  

LeJudas
9 hours ago, fayecuntaway said:

This is impressive on a level that I cannot even express. Although I don't see her appeal, I'm happy for her. 

I liked her country era best tbh

sipthistea

Personally, I don't get the hype over her (I find her boring) but she's doing great. So congrats. 

Glad to see some popgirls doing well in this hell of hiphop era we're in. Congrats to Taylor :vegas:

lastfm - https://tinyurl.com/4x28kakr⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀steam - https://tinyurl.com/mbyp5as5

SlaeUrAnus
8 hours ago, DCgaga said:

... did you see the ratings? I don't think that's happenin' :D

Sarcasm sis

In my messy era.

hankhatesyouall
9 hours ago, StrawberryBlond said:

But that's the thing. You'd think for an album that had sold that well, its songs would have really sunk in with the public. But they haven't. LWYMMD is the only one that had any kind of impact. You won't know any of the other singles unless you're a Taylor fan or someone who follows current pop music. Lemonade sold less and while I do think the idea of "everyone knows the songs on that album" is massively overrated, I can't deny that even that has had more impact than Reputation even though it had less sales and didn't produce any #1's, scarcely even a top 10. Maybe that's the downside to Taylor's continued success? She still sells but the actual music won't actually be remembered much by the public at large?

Lemonade didn't have any impact in the real world. It was only glorified by the liberal media.

Spock
11 hours ago, Ziggy said:

Well touring is more about the strength of the artist and appeal to see them than a specific album regardless of what it is “promoting”. Hence why the JWT was so successful even though the album was only a moderate success by Gaga standards. Taylor is a touring force and as she gets more into pop she picks up more fans

Well obviously, but this tour had been branded a “disaster” due to the fact that the album underperformed (lol) and the slow ticketing method. Those people weren’t looking at her touring reciepts 

who will love me when the night is over

GypsyBabe
7 hours ago, Illuminati said:

that's a convenient way to misinterpret me. as long as this narrative helps you guys to blatantly hate on artists for no reason :shrug:

Well people are allowed to dislike an artists music, and it is usually accompanied with reasons. For example, I think Taylor Swift is completely overrated. She doesn’t have a lot of stage presence and I don’t enjoy her voice particularly or her songwriting style. So to see these numbers just baffles me. That being said, I am proud of her for getting these huge numbers and for succeeding even if I can’t understand it. Good for her!  :firega:

But to bring up the fact that Gaga can’t even complete her tours as an argument is pretty mean and uncalled for, imo. 

⚯͛

Spock
11 hours ago, Lord Temptation said:

This is all great and all but...I worry that TS7 is going to be such a massive flop. I feel like once you reach such a massive peak that people get sooo sick of you, and well, there is only one place for you to go :stalkga:

People have been predicting her flop eras since Fearless, and and she managed to snatch 10 grammies, four 1M+ opening week and five #1s since then so I think she will be fine 

who will love me when the night is over

PartySick

I wonder how Gaga would do if she felt like putting out a hit album and doing a full stadium tour :hmm:

Congrats to the snake queen though :applause: Look what she did :applause:

Melanie, 5/29 | Janet, 7/20 💃💚✨

ZephyrInTheSky
13 hours ago, theahsfan said:

She's so overrated

giphy.gif

I'm just like why? Idk. I ask myself that every night before bed.

There can be 99 bottoms in the area but all it takes is 1 top to believe in you.

Archived