Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Katy Perry completes 115-date Witness: The Tour

Bradley

Featured Posts

Bradley
1 hour ago, TylerBR97 said:

Okay it absolutely wasn’t for 48 shows since she was doing 600k some nights

I think in July it grossed $76 million it's August now so it could be around $80-90 million now.

Omg I didn't expect the Joanne World Tour to gross higher with only 49 dates.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
NIGHTCRAWLER

well congratulations Katy! I'm sure it's very tough to make 115 shows and it's a lot of work we can't possibly imagine. Respect :applause:

Lextyr97
12 minutes ago, Bradley said:

I think in July it grossed $76 million it's August now so it could be around $80-90 million now.

Witness the Tour did like 28 million with like 40 shows I’m PRETTY sure. Correct me if I’m wrong but I remember it being surprisingly low

StrawberryBlond

Now this is when I really want to see what the sales data and audience data was because over 80% of it has never been revealed, which is very odd for a 115 date arena tour by a huge name. If you look at all the data, you'll notice that it's only the absolute best numbers (nearly fully sold out and $1 million sales) that have been reported while the rest are mysteriously blank, including loads of dates where we know that ticket sales were struggling. Her team have really hushed it all up and have quietly cut the tickets right down to $10 where applicable so she didn't have to cancel dates or perform at half empty venues. If we do get the eventual turnout and ticket sales, we probably won't get each individual date's data, mark my words.

Mr Mirko

good for her but her singing setlist how she waster witness song as intro smh not no thanks good that I did not witnessed it

best

Mr Mirko
18 hours ago, Bradley said:

Joanne ! lolz

Bradley
17 hours ago, StrawberryBlond said:

Now this is when I really want to see what the sales data and audience data was because over 80% of it has never been revealed, which is very odd for a 115 date arena tour by a huge name. If you look at all the data, you'll notice that it's only the absolute best numbers (nearly fully sold out and $1 million sales) that have been reported while the rest are mysteriously blank, including loads of dates where we know that ticket sales were struggling. Her team have really hushed it all up and have quietly cut the tickets right down to $10 where applicable so she didn't have to cancel dates or perform at half empty venues. If we do get the eventual turnout and ticket sales, we probably won't get each individual date's data, mark my words.ï»ż

It is reported in July 2018 that it has grossed $76.9 million, the tour ended just one month later (August 2018) so it should be around $85-90 million, which is lower than the Joanne World Tour which had only 49 dates.

I respect Katy Perry so much for working so hard, even if it the box office data might not be as impressive as her peers'.

Bradley
41 minutes ago, Mr Mirko said:

good for her but her singing setlist how she waster witness song as intro smh not no thanks good that I did not witnessed it

best

Witness was a perfect intro.

PunkTheFunk
21 hours ago, PatrickMonster said:

Lies. She cancelled two shows

"Antarctica, I'm devastated"

ViviLittleM

For answering some questions

We only have this officially so far:

Katy Perry  –  Witness: The Tour

$55,939,515  /  $1,096,853 (average/show)

617,040 people  /  12,099 (average/show)

51  /  8 (8 sold out shows from 51 reported)

113 shows in total

$90.68

AEG Live

Let's hope Billboard will publish an article with final numbers.

Teal Ambition

Good for her! She definitely worked hard this era :applause: 

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

I'm glad I had the chance to attend one of the shows! :excited:
The visuals where stunning and Katy's personality is so cute.

Spoiler

Also her vocals were not that bad as I thought :stalkga:

Archived