news

Gaga Updates Instagram (Aug. 20)

thierryrreiht

Featured Posts

• Replies 669
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TheSlash

Suddenly - looking back - it really seemed stupid to meltdown over the fact she didn't post anything on a SUNDAY :trollga:  :awkney:  :selena: 

Spoiler

You know, this is the day of the week where we should rest and Gaga did and we didn't, bc we had to meltdown :vegas: 

Ew, David!

HaveAnOysterBBy
22 minutes ago, Rifek said:

3 days ago they commented with 3 hearts

Dk1N5-0W0AclCYL.jpg

:giveup:

Don’t they add new songs to the radio on Tuesdays which IS tomorrow  :gum:

FATCAT
10 minutes ago, elyknhojniknar said:

Why in the hell would it be black and white if it was for a makeup brand promo!? Lol

Could be to throw us off, I mean the original 6 might have been taken with her phone of a screen lmao

Purr more, hiss less.

Glamourpuss
12 minutes ago, Weasel said:

This got boring real fast. It's only annoying me at this point tbqfh. Either leave and come back when there's new music or just stop. Also, I'm not even going to be bothered to go through 23 pages again. Why does everyone care so much about a random set of pics :koons:

Because of what the photos represent. It means she's possibly busy doing something work related. 

Also, photography is a form of art and Gaga is an artist working with a team of talented people for these photos. Art lovers can appreciate them. 

Besides, it's nice to look at something visually appealing and she looks amazing. It's great to see her back to her old self and not traipsing around Starbucks looking miserable. 

Chromatic

This is making me so nostalgic. Did we time travel back to 2010? She looks so beautiful. As always.

Bolkins

This is tooooo much. They must know what we’re like. Look at yesterday, look at how we always are whenever she gives us morsels to feed on. 

She knows that we know, I just hope that we know that she knows we know and this leading to something :messga:

Not the bore worms!

SexxxDreamz
2 minutes ago, TheSlash said:

Suddenly - looking back - it really seemed stupid to meltdown over the fact she didn't post anything on a SUNDAY :trollga:  :awkney:  :selena: 

Hide contents

You know, this is the day of the week where we should rest and Gaga did and we didn't, bc we had to meltdown :vegas: 

Monsters don't rest sis!!:vegas:

itsdominik
3 minutes ago, SwissMonster said:

THATS NOT HIM, THATS DAVE FRANCO 

lrg57gctyc5p.gif

lol that IS me in my profile pic, feel free to check my instagram if you don‘t believe me @its.dominik :giggle:

Regina George

I got the info that Gaga will indeed be at the tonights VMAs. She will announce new single 2 hours before the show and will perform and premiere her new music video at the ceremony itself. Video is directed by the same photographer that took those pictures and is like Alejandro meets Bad Romance mv. Single is called “When I Wake Up” and it will be available on iTunes at 00:00.. And then I woke up....

lrg57gctyc5p.gif

TeenIdle

The top 3 trending topics this week will be.. 

1. 12:04PM countdown Friday (nothing happened) 

2. 12:04PM countdown Thursday (nothing happened) 

3. 12:04PM countdown Wednesday (nothing happened) 

Petrichor
24 minutes ago, Yvi Monster said:

I want to believe this theory, sis :nooo:

Something is happening soon, and I really think it may be realistic without reaching too much.

elyknhojniknar
1 minute ago, austriamonster said:

lol that IS me in my profile pic, feel free to check my instagram if you don‘t believe me @its.dominikï»żÂ :giggle:

Dayum. :emma:

SexxxDreamz
Just now, ReginaGeorge said:

I got the info that Gaga will indeed be at the tonights VMAs. She will announce new single 2 hours before the show and will perform and premiere her new music video at the ceremony itself. Video is directed by the same photographer that took those pictures and is like Alejandro meets Bad Romance mv. Single is called “When I Wake Up” and it will be available on iTunes at 00:00.. And then I woke up....

lrg57gctyc5p.gif

tumblr_ofbhw5JWW71sb6a15o1_500.gif

Archived