Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Y'all are messy

joannesrats

Featured Posts

rumours
16 minutes ago, PhillipBagshaw said:

I'm just surprised we got merch

Honestly, that's more promo than we got with Perfect Illusion. Little Monsters should be grateful :selena:

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
joannesrats
Just now, Rumours1977 said:

Honestly, that's more promo than we got with Perfect Illusion. Little Monsters should be grateful :selena:

PI is shook 

Guest Anisko

That merch you're talking about is not for us .. I live in country where i can't even buy her albums lol .. U just need to look at the full picture . Have a nice day 

joannesrats
1 minute ago, Anisko said:

That merch you're talking about is not for us .. I live in country where i can't even buy her albums lol .. U just need to look at the full picture . Have a nice day 

The "full picture" is that she acknowledged the record in a way that more artists ever do. It's a shame that you can't buy her albums in your country, but that isn't her fault. That's iTunes and Interscope, possible your government. Don't blame her for it.

Have a good day. 

Regina George

First of all no one here is dying because Gaga didn’t tweet anything today. Some people just expected her to say something TODAY not 2 days ago, TODAY. Because TODAY is Fame’s anniversary.

That being said.. Most of the people who are calling other monsters delusional/obsessed/etc in this thread were in a thread today hyped waiting for that 48 hours theory to become true. Take a seat.

Also how can some of you have the actual audacity to say “Go out have fun you are being obsessed with popstar” and at the same time spend the entire day on this forum replying (yes I’ve been watching you today and yes you were here all day long - literally)? Is that what GGD has come to? No one here is obsessing over anything. People just speculate and discuss. 

We are fans of the same person for God’s sake. Why is this thread and negativity needed? 

And for those who say “GAHA DoEsN’T OwE YoU ANyTHing!!!!38:$” - we buy her stuff, we made her who she is, we keep buying everything she releases, we go to her concerts, we vote for her at award shows, we make her relevant.. Oh she owes us BIG time. 

tenor.gif?itemid=5013956

LaLuna

Y'all are fetuses so let me give you all a valuable life lession: Don't expect anything, and you won't be disappointed. Live in the now.

2SJr.gif

joannesrats
2 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

First of all no one here is dying because Gaga didn’t tweet anything today. Some people just expected her to say something TODAY not 2 days ago, TODAY. Because TODAY is Fame’s anniversary.

That being said.. Most of the people who are calling other monsters delusional/obsessed/etc in this thread were in a thread today hyped waiting for that 48 hours theory to become true. Take a seat.

Also how can some of you have the actual audacity to say “Go out have fun you are being obsessed with popstar” and at the same time spend the entire day on this forum replying (yes I’ve been watching you today and yes you were here all day long - literally)? Is that what GGD has come to? No one here is obsessing over anything. People just speculate and discuss. 

We are fans of the same person for God’s sake. Why is this thread and negativity needed? 

And for those who say “GAHA DoEsN’T OwE YoU ANyTHing!!!!38:$” - we buy her stuff, we made her who she is, we keep buying everything she releases, we go to her concerts, we vote for her at award shows, we make her relevant.. Oh she owes us BIG time. 

I've been on for about an hour, hour and a half. I've been an hour away from home all day :ladyhaha:

Also, no. She doesn't owe us anything. She put out music for herself and we bought it. She could retire tomorrow and that's up to her. I'd be upset if that was the case, but I wouldn't be mad. 

EDIT: Yes, I was hype and excited about the possibility of a release of some sort, but I wasn't expecting anything. 

Regina George
Just now, PhillipBagshaw said:

I've been on for about an hour, hour and a half. I've been an hour away from home all day :ladyhaha:

Also, no. She doesn't owe us anything. She put out music for herself and we bought it. She could retire tomorrow and that's up to her. I'd be upset if that was the case, but I wouldn't be mad. 

Was not talking about every single person in this thread. 

She could have just recorded music and keept it to herself in that case. She wouldn’t have anything she has now if we didn’t buy it. My parents are paying for my college right now so I owe them - same goes with Gaga and us buying her music. And same goes for every musician out there. They owe to people who actually bought and supported their music. And that doesn’t mean Gaga has to do everything we want her to. But she does owe us and it’s the fact. 

joannesrats
Just now, ReginaGeorge said:

Was not talking about every single person in this thread. 

She could have just recorded music and keept it to herself in that case. She wouldn’t have anything she has now if we didn’t buy it. My parents are paying for my college right now so I owe them - same goes with Gaga and us buying her music. And same goes for every musician out there. They owe to people who actually bought and supported their music. And that doesn’t mean Gaga has to do everything we want her to. But she does owe us and it’s the fact. 

But the issue is is that people are upset or whatever that she didn't release anything today as if we aren't getting an entire movie and soundtrack that's hers in less than 50 days. I just find it sad that we are so ungrateful as a fanbase. 

Regina George
Just now, PhillipBagshaw said:

But the issue is is that people are upset or whatever that she didn't release anything today as if we aren't getting an entire movie and soundtrack that's hers in less than 50 days. I just find it sad that we are so ungrateful as a fanbase. 

I get your point and I don’t support any kind of negativity towards Gaga or anyone. I wouldn’t say they are ungrateful, I think they are just a bit disappointed because they expected her to at least tweet something today but I’m sure they will continue to support Gaga and her future releases. We all know she never disappoints with her stuff. 

Max Vandeburg
7 minutes ago, PhillipBagshaw said:

who-said-that.gif

Almost NOBODY was expecting that, seriously. People were creating theories and everything, but that's it. We're just talking about her silence on twitter. It's not like we're expecting too much from her, come on...

joannesrats
1 minute ago, ReginaGeorge said:

I get your point and I don’t support any kind of negativity towards Gaga or anyone. I wouldn’t say they are ungrateful, I think they are just a bit disappointed because they expected her to at least tweet something today but I’m sure they will continue to support Gaga and her future releases. We all know she never disappoints with her stuff. 

Exactly why I don't understand why I've seen numerous replies in threads and tweets where people are actually angry that she "hasn't done anything." Like, she's going to be putting out new, incredible music at some point in the near-ish future. They just need to chill about it. 

joannesrats
2 minutes ago, Max Vandeburg said:

who-said-that.gif

Almost NOBODY was expecting that, seriously. We're just talking about her silence on twitter. It's not like we're expecting too much from her, come on...

She talked about it on Friday, released a time capsule of the entire era, and rereleased merchandise. I don't see the issue. 

KatieJudasGaga4

Actually, I just got so much goosebumps and great memories listening to only The Fame songs all at once. It gave me just a great feeling that no artist can give me (besides ID). I just wanna thank Gaga for this because she gave me happy memories with LoveGame and Just Dance. Just that feeling is enough for me. No Merch or USB's can give me that feeling, only Gaga's music.

giskardsb
29 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

the fans wouldn't exist without the artist herself who started everything before anyone knew who she was.   The one who worked her butt off since she was a child because she knew she needed to be a performer.  The one that worked and created something that many people appreciated, and rewarded her for.  The one who invented art for fans to consume and love.  The one who actually named her fanbase.

So who made who exactly?

Archived