đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Guetta: Gaga's new album will be absolutely crazy

Optimus

Featured Posts

I agree with Leo.

But DJ's have the same role as producers have.

So they have to deal with it and stay in the album booklet credits. :crossed:

But DJs like Calvin Harris, Avicii, Armin van Buuren, etc. all do it. And Guetta's songs are on HIS album, too. Turn Me On, for example, is on Guetta's album, not Nicki's.

All DJs songs are like that, when the songs are from their own albums. Like Just Dance isn't a RedOne song, it's on Gaga's album, so it makes no sense for it to be a RedOne feat Gaga song. But if RedOne had made his own album, with JD in it, it would be RedOne feat Gaga.

Like Who?? Skrilex? RedONe? DSDW? big Dj's rarely ever do that.... Most redone does is have the singer say his name which to make sounds amazing ex. Just Dance...."oh Red One, Convict, Gaga.." but that is his signature... David is a flamer for fame

No, not producers like RedOne, Max Martin who produce songs on OTHER people's albums. DJs, like the ones I've listed above, who make their own albums and own songs.

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hypnotico

I am French and I really hate David Guetta. He thinks he's the best DJ and producer on the planet but he's always doing the same sound for 10 years now.

I hope Gaga will never collaborate with this loser.

StrawberryBlond

Damn, someone needs to have a slice of humble pie. Would go nice with that saucer of milk.

Seriously, Guetta, who's going to go down in history? You or Gaga? I'm sure a lot of people think all your songs were on the album of the artists who sang them and aren't even aware that you wrote them and they were just the performers.

LeoFameMonster

Guetta is just mad that he was not part of something so Huge and had such an Impact! I mean who can blame him hes Nicki Minaj level and BTW (gaga) is Best Selling American Album of 2011! He's constipated from all the ****atstic LMFAO style bull**** music he makes,

one hit wonder tracks give me a break. Your not even a real Dj anymore ill consider him a popstar which he desperately wants, whose 15 is almost up, move over Kesha you got a friend coming.

No.

Jk bb here's your tea

:tea:

Fine I guess ill go under the shade with Katy and Xtina :duhga:

But DJs like Calvin Harris, Avicii, Armin van Buuren, etc. all do it. And Guetta's songs are on HIS album, too. Turn Me On, for example, is on Guetta's album, not Nicki's.

All DJs songs are like that, when the songs are from their own albums. Like Just Dance isn't a RedOne song, it's on Gaga's album, so it makes no sense for it to be a RedOne feat Gaga song. But if RedOne had made his own album, with JD in it, it would be RedOne feat Gaga.

No, not producers like RedOne, Max Martin who produce songs on OTHER people's albums. DJs, like the ones I've listed above, who make their own albums and own songs.

Em... Guetta has produced for singers and It still apears the feat. David Guetta thing.

And what if RedOne made an album? And he included all the songs he has produced?

JUST SIMPLY NO

You are NOT right.

Guetta doesn't deserve any attention besides the producer one.

LeoFameMonster

Space Cowboy was already doing his own thing before Gaga knew who he was.

Who's Lauren?

Sorry I meant Laurianne... ugh her name makes me sick, Oh space cowboy was a singer before Gaga came a long :lolgaga: I don't think so... auto wasn't invented that far back haha

I am French and I really hate David Guetta. He thinks he's the best DJ and producer on the planet but he's always doing the same sound for 10 years now.

I hope Gaga will never collaborate with him.

Fixed + :tea:

AbeTheBabe

Oh space cowboy was a singer before Gaga came a long :lolgaga: I don't think so... auto wasn't invented that far back haha

Actually he was

display name

Sorry I meant Laurianne... ugh her name makes me sick, Oh space cowboy was a singer before Gaga came a long :lolgaga: I don't think so... auto wasn't invented that far back haha

If not for Laurieann Gibson and her choreography, then the music video of "Bad Romance" would not have been as big as it was. Those moves are now universal among little monsters, and it is because of her, and yes, he was an artist before. You can make petty jokes, but Gaga was familiar with him and respected him enough to work with him.

LeoFameMonster

Space Cowboy was popular on the scene before Gaga actually. I was a MySpace scene kid in 2006 tbh :toofloppy:

He's a DJ not a producer. Well I mean obviously he produces music...i really don't know what the distinction is once they get in the studio. What makes one a DJ and the other a producer? Do the two careers just mesh?

This flawless b---h that used to work with Gaga. I miss them together :cry:

Laurieann+Gibson+2010+MTV+Video+Music+Awards+OlFY8eO6UdMl.jpg

One, Ew Lauranne was Horrible... she took credit for everything Gaga did and never said Gaga she said I or We and I when asked about all Gaga's videos and songs!! she needed to GTFO and fired her ass.... but Space Cowboy may or may not have been big prior to Gaga that I could careless about nor did I comment about, I just find it hard to see that he was a SINGER!!!!which apparently he was a singer before he meet GAGA! according to some ppl *rolls eyes

JoeMo

thank fukc he wasn't on BTW

he better stay away from gaga

shes too good for is mediocre, recycled beats

www.youtube.com/jmremixes

AbeTheBabe

If not for Laurieann Gibson and her choreography, then the music video of "Bad Romance" would not have been as big. Those moves are universal among little monsters, and yes, he was. You can make petty jokes, but Gaga was familiar with him and respected him enough to work with him.

Why did they even stop working together? I'd be so curious hear what they could come up with these days.

aaronyoji

Let's be honest here: It was very disappointing and you know. Many people complained about it after it came out, but it grew on them. It was only acceptable to the fans. Non-fans were like "Who the fukc does this b---h think she is?"

how on this gaga-hating earth can btw be dissapointing?? i mean WHAT THE fukc WERE PEOPLE EXPECTING??? god...

display name

Why did they even stop working together? I'd be so curious hear what they could come up with these days.

I have no idea, but I agree. "Monster" is one of my faves. I think he had some more to give, if given the chance.

Archived