LetsGetHigh

Featured Posts

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LetsGetHigh
2 minutes ago, Bloody Grammys said:

Joanne did 200k so that could have been us :oops:

Queen had extremely cheap merch bundles and tour bundles, Joanne had none. Queen is a rap album, the genre that's a trend now, Joanne is americana/country/folk/listgoeson. Why do y'all always find a need to bring up Gaga? :rip:

Catnikko
5 minutes ago, Bloody Grammys said:

Joanne did 200k so that could have been us :oops:

wasn't that before streaming affected the billboard charts?

Actual patient

Lucas

Funny considering she added a new song and changed a song's chorus after release date, then offered a free copy on Tidal with a free 3 months subscription. Oh and she almost said f*gg*t on the radio 2 days ago lol

DiscoHeaven23

All the **** she pulled to get that 190k.

seeing as it was predicted to get 145K when she first released it. I’m gonna go with that number. 

Aw, kinda sad that it didn't hit the number one spot. Nevertheless still an amazing album (in my opinion, it's the type of album that is spectactularly enjoyable as a Nicki fan) no matter how it does commercially.

I agree with some of you, she needs to tone her huge ego down. It's kind of annoying me now NnNNNN

GAGA || TAYLOR || BJÖRK || KENDRICK || LANA || NICKI || MADONNA || KANYE || BEYONCÉ || MARIAH || MCR || KATE || RINA || CHARLI || FIONA

Vitleysingur

Queen of having a album named Queen only to debut at #2

:party:

Dreams of you and me are in the dirt.

StarstruckIllusion
13 minutes ago, DiscoHeaven23 said:

All the **** she pulled to get that 190k.

seeing as it was predicted to get 145K when she first released it. I’m gonna go with that number. 

Please don’t. Youll look delusional. 

StarstruckIllusion
1 minute ago, Vitleysingur said:

Queen of having a album named Queen only to debut at #2

:party:

Only second to a King. The patriarchy JUMPED out. 

GagaMyBlood95

Yeah but she really did EVERYTHING to try and get that #1: she included FEFE in her album, did tour bundles, tour merch..

I mean what more can you do, and 190k is totally good but I am glad she is debuting at #2 cuz her ego is disgusting

nikola

Queen indeed XDDD

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

The Z
1 hour ago, Unbeweavable said:

wasn't that before streaming affected the billboard charts?

Yes it was

ryanripley

that's what she deserves for working with a known sexual predator, let's hope it's the albums peak

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Cssomeone

I wonder how much it will sell next week :triggered: It will probably have a huge fall. Then, it will get to a point in which 'Invasion of Privacy' will outsell 'Queen' and finally, she'll release 'Queen: The Complete Queendom' with unreleased songs and remixes, trying to boost the sales. Bookmark me :ladyhaha:

freebit

So all that last minute bs didn't take her to the top? And she couldn't crack 200K? :smh: Alexa, play In The End.

Archived