💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

Born This Way: The Uncertainty Race

rumours

Featured Posts

datlastfam

I missed the 1st Round, I fall asleep last night after waiting for Gaga if she is posting smthg ugh :madge:

Glad that two of my top3 songs made to top3, predicted HML to win, well the song is good but overrated amongst fans imo :huntyga:

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
calmar
15 minutes ago, GagaInTheZone said:

To celebrate 2 days since The Fame's 10th birthday, I suggest all give 4 points to Electric Chapel :hug:

And the winner of this competition, to celebrate a song that was eliminated winning last time, is Summerboy, a song which didn't compete at all! :ladyhaha:

Spoiler

Don't come for me @Rumours1977 :nick:

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

rumours
The Louvre
7 minutes ago, Mad Onna said:

FOHL being thrown out to the trash if it hasn't already :oprah:

Not gonna happen sweetie I gave it 4 points :ohwell:

It's said the map of the world is on you. The moon gravitates around you. The seasons escape you.

King J
rumours
Just now, King J said:

Wait boo can I join the game late or am I too straight?

Submission for this round (Round 2) have closed. However, you can join in for Round 3 :hug::)

We are about to have the Round 2 ceremony, so you can see if you agree with your fellow participants this round :excited2:

rumours

Let's start by revealing the song which received immunity for this round via the Round 1 Suitcase Ceremony.

The song that was immune from elimination this week (deemed "SAFE" in our rating system) is...

Spoiler

maxresdefault.jpg

:heart:FASHION OF HIS LOVE:heart:

Outcome: SAFE

King J
Just now, Rumours1977 said:

Submission for this round (Round 2) have closed. However, you can join in for Round 3 :hug::)

We are about to have the Round 2 ceremony, so you can see if you agree with your fellow participants this round :excited2:

Oh **** haha I read it as the votes for round 2 are going to start being accepted in 10 minutes haha! 

No probs I’m gonna stick around and observe 

giphy.gif

Rowt ay soyng aybouwt yer eyesh, ayt ay sliysche ohf cherreh pye. Eye crei'd awl noiyght.

Archived