💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

New ENIGMA Promo Pic

yASSsss

Featured Posts

joeymonda

I hope their hinting at the show being very visual with lights and ****. I’m pumped. 

F*ck your perfect illusion

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ziggy

I like that you can see the humanity in this one. 

Also it’s queer AF and I’m FOR IT

DpHitch1992

Am I the only one that thinks she's literally not wearing anything?? 

Its all a hologram or projection! The hair is too neon and out place ( in a good way) and her netted top looks to wide for her shoulders lol 

btw Im totally living for this look but I'm just saying it's a major hint for what to come...and by that I'm 100% hoping it's LG6 for the fans that can't just jet off to Las Vegas for a few days 🙄☹️😭😉

Rifek
28 minutes ago, DumDumDardiDa92 said:

Its all a hologram or projection! The hair is too neon and out place ( in a good way) and her netted top looks to wide for her shoulders lol 

btw Im totally living for this look but I'm just saying it's a major hint for what to come...and by that I'm 100% hoping it's LG6 for the fans that can't just jet off to Las Vegas for a few days 🙄☹️😭😉

"Fashion credits : @ladygaga in dress by @irisvanherpen , bodysuits and tulle by @maisondferrer"

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

DAVID VOGUER

Phi Phi O’Hara called, she wants her look back...

I imagined it much cooler seeing the previous one.

Honestly disappointed... :triggered:

They can't scare me, if I scare them first.

Suspiria
39 minutes ago, DumDumDardiDa92 said:

I think she's definitely wearing clothes, but the makeup looks like a projection. I do think this is maybe hinting at something similar to the Intel x Gaga Bowie tribute, which could be amazing.

Tom Nook

I love this so much :giveup: that stare is giving me intense Brooke Candy vibes :giveup: I hope she posts moar 

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

PoshLife
8 minutes ago, DAVID VOGUER said:

Phi Phi O’Hara called, she wants her look back...

I imagined it much cooler seeing the previous one.

Honestly disappointed... :triggered:

I googled who tf that is and scrolled down for like five minutes and didn't see anything that looked remotely like this

DpHitch1992
6 minutes ago, Suspiria said:

I think she's definitely wearing clothes, but the makeup looks like a projection. I do think this is maybe hinting at something similar to the Intel x Gaga Bowie tribute, which could be amazing.

Yeh I think I was going a bit too far with the dress/top lol

I do however think the wig is fiber optic and the green eyeshadow and ENIGMA is intel 👍👍

DAVID VOGUER
1 minute ago, PoshLife said:

I googled who tf that is and scrolled down for like five minutes and didn't see anything that looked remotely like this

It's not a specific look but the point is that it resembles a draq queen on a budget...

3 hours ago, warrentw said:

Someone said on Freddie’s insta is her hair blue or is it just the light and he said you’ll have to wait and find out 

If you look closely and follow the light trail from her eyes, you’ll see she’s wearing a platinum blond wig, that on black light turns blue :giveup:

There could be a 1000 doves in the sky...

DAVID VOGUER

This also looks like both pics are the part of a video we will soon get. And reminds me of this one!

Killa
6 hours ago, Panchecco said:

OH MY ****ING GOD

THE POWER THAT THAT HAS

THE GAYNES THAT THAT EXHIBITS

Your pic on ggd panel has more power 

Archived