Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

New ENIGMA Promo Pic

yASSsss

Featured Posts

warrentw
59 minutes ago, Mustang said:

If you look closely and follow the light trail from her eyes, you’ll see she’s wearing a platinum blond wig, that on black light turns blue :giveup:

I was thinking more along the lines as to what is he hinting at by saying that....would love to see some sort of fashion video to go along with photos

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Max Vandeburg
1 hour ago, Suspiria said:

I think she's definitely wearing clothes, but the makeup looks like a projection. I do think this is maybe hinting at something similar to the Intel x Gaga Bowie tribute, which could be amazing.

Sarah Tanno said on Instagram:

"Yaaas the lips were really this neon"

So I think most of the look/makeup is real. Although it's undeniable that some things were probably projected afterwards.

Suspiria
33 minutes ago, Max Vandeburg said:

Sarah Tanno said on Instagram:

"Yaaas the lips were really this neon"

So I think most of the look/makeup is real. Although it's undeniable that some things were probably projected afterwards.

Well I was talking about the new one, but you're probably right. I hadn't seen that post - pretty shook the lips were actually neon lol.

ChromaticaPunk

The visuals are a step in the right direction but I can't help to think they look kind of tacky :triggered: I'm getting graphic design is my passion teas.

MarcusBones

wow...so many haters here when this is the most GAGA shoot she's done in forever... 

She has always played with Drag culture - she's likes a hyper queen. Are you all just joining us or?

freebit

Like others, I'm not really crazy about this image (or the main one). It's ok, but nothing mind blowing. It's underwhelming as still picture because everything can be easily manipulated, so at first glance my eyes just assume this was all made with photoshop. Maybe it looks more interesting in motion. Nicola styled this shoot so I imagine we'll see more, maybe as an interlude, otherwise there's kind of no point in actually making her lips that orange and her hair that color IMO. 

10 hours ago, JGD said:

The promo pics are giving me PC music vibes :gum: 

?

14 minutes ago, DCgaga said:

?

Basically anything by the producers she's working with.

Aka Sophie and BoysNoize :selena: 

it's the most gaga-ish photoshoot we've had in a while, and when i say in a while i mean for the past 4 years or so

also, after 2 years of her rocking cowboy hats, jeans and sneakers i wouldnt be so hard to please :madge:

fivefoottwo
10 hours ago, DumDumDardiDa92 said:

Yeh I think I was going a bit too far with the dress/top lol

I do however think the wig is fiber optic and the green eyeshadow and ENIGMA is intel 👍👍

same! the lips in the first pic, and now how the green eyeshadow even covers her eyelashes

Archived