💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Veteran Monsters remember...

PaulaMonster13

Featured Posts

KANEGAGA

Buying The Fame when it first came out not knowing really who Gaga was but living for Poker Face.

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ltlmnstr

"Lady Gaga wears NO PANTS!"

There's a cute little interview where she brings out these leggings with No! all over them. I still want those leggings.

It I get banned for this I'm sorry...

But who remembers Radio ARTPOP?

monketsharona

As a real Veteran monster I remember falling in love with Just Dance and watching its video in Summer 2008 and saying to myself that b*tch would only make a hit and then listening searching for more of her music on Youtube.

And now I'm still craving for new music by her ten years later :ladyhaha:

ARTBOP

One of my favourite memories is the HUGE Marry the Night video shoot thread. The video was shot in New York sometime near the end of 2011 and fans were camping out just to see a glimpse of what is going on. I remember there being a picture of someone standing in front of a window and light coming through and how we all speculated what that scene could be. It went on for days.

Among my fav memories is also waiting for BTW to premiere on the radio... I think someone here, Chika, I believe, saved the original broadcast with the megamix trailer they played before the premiere.

Ugh, so many good memories with Gags and this site. Thanks for the thread.

warrentw

Not something gaga done but I remember the first I seen her live with the pussycat dolls when she was added on later as a special guest and I was more excited for her performance, I remember I had a home made house of gaga tahirt on and was getting funny looks of the girls next to me as I was singing along to all the songs and I said you’ll know who she is in a month or two and look at her now 

warrentw
3 minutes ago, ARTBOP said:

One of my favourite memories is the HUGE Marry the Night video shoot thread. The video was shot in New York sometime near the end of 2011 and fans were camping out just to see a glimpse of what is going on. I remember there being a picture of someone standing in front of a window and light coming through and how we all speculated what that scene could be. It went on for days.

Among my fav memories is also waiting for BTW to premiere on the radio... I think someone here, Chika, I believe, saved the original broadcast with the megamix trailer they played before the premiere.

I got choked up at that mega iz because even then it showed how much she had done already

Infinity Wave
18 hours ago, Hurem said:

Stache wasn’t even that long ago. :air: People who started stanning after BTW era aren’t veterans. :huntyga:

Veteran Monsters should know that fake Born This Way snippet made with the VMA acapella snippet and the melodyned “waaaAAAAY” at the end :rip:

Edit: Found it! :rip: 

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS WHAT A F**KIN' MEMORY :giveup:

Colourful

Infinity Wave
10 hours ago, Spock said:

The first time she did the Alejandro choreo at the Monster Ball :giveup:

When was thiiiiiis????  :woot::woot::woot:

Colourful

Spock
1 hour ago, ARTBOP said:

Omg and the iconic WEVE BEEN WAITING FOR TWELVE HOURS!!1!1!1! when she was leaving :laughga:

or was it LISTEN TO MY CD!!!

i can’t remember lol

14 minutes ago, I W said:

When was thiiiiiis????  :woot::woot::woot:

I forgot the date, but it was during one of the 2010 dates. Before the choreo she just used to prance around and go in her fountain. We were all so shook when we saw the videos :diane:

who will love me when the night is over

lost in limbo
6 hours ago, Satans Ex Wife said:

"Pop That Corn"

"White Rose Thorns"

"Pearls From a Lover"

"HausWife"

"Art of Darkness"

*veteran war flashbacks*

this is the state of grace, this is the worthwhile fight

That one frame in the BTWB timelapse video that everyone believed was an ARTPOP hint. :huntyga:

Gaga spelling out Marry The Night in the telephone during gagavision. 

bloody g
18 hours ago, Why am I on GGD said:

My first "veteran" memory is when the demo for Alejandro had leaked. The first version that I heard was super sped up (like 1.5x) and for some reason I was convinced that that was the "true" speed of the song, and all the other versions were slowed down :smh:

Queen Hadnet 

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

OMG THIS LEGEND :firega:

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

Archived