Featured Posts

Spock

The first time she did the Alejandro choreo at the Monster Ball :giveup:

who will love me when the night is over

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply
latina twilight

I love reading this. Don't you also feel like going in a camp together and share stories and sing all of her songs in front of a bonfire and toasting marshmallows? :flutter: or I'm the only one who lacks of real-life friends? :flutter:

"YOU USED TO BE SO KIND, I NEVER KNEW YOU HAD SUCH A DIRRTY MIND".

Hurem
1 hour ago, hausofcy said:

Whenï»ż theï»żre was a rumour that she had a sleepover at the marmont with ï»żLana and lindsey Lohan. I was waiting for a collab :rip:Â ï»ż

I mean, they were hanging out. :shrug: 

ThisGuyTony
8 hours ago, Hurem said:

Stache wasn’t even that long ago. :air: People who started stanning after BTW era aren’t veterans. :huntyga:

Veteran Monsters should know that fake Born This Way snippet made with the VMA acapella snippet and the melodyned “waaaAAAAY” at the end :rip:

Edit: Found it! :rip: 

Omg yes!!! Me and other fans were scared it would be a ballad. :ladyhaha:

He8MyHeart

I remember watching the online countdown to the Alejandro MV. I'm pretty sure I set an alarm so I could wake up and watch it the second it was released.

PMKKARDASHiAN

I remember sitting in my parents living room on the floor in front of the TV like a little ass kid on Christmas during the 2009 VMAs and I recorded her performance on a VCR/VHS tape :cryga:

Keep in mind I was 20 at the time :deadbanana:

Then the following year I stopped EVERYTHING I was doing and went to my parents house and made them stop EVERYTHING they were doing and we watched the 2010 VMAs together and I was just blown away by all the looks and all the awards and the meat dress and the BTW snippet. 

It’s been a long ride kids 

:kara:

I remember being so annoyed that she dropped TF/TFM as a double CD in Australia (you had to flip the booklet upside down to show the other cover and you could only display one side at a time). I got it for my birthday and 13yo me was trying to be grateful but I wanted them separately so I could have more CDs on my shelf haha

joannesrats

I remember for Christmas of 2012 getting tickets for the BTWB on my birthday, Feb 25, but it ended up being cancelled a few days before my date. I was really sad, but I just wanted her to be okay. 

I also remember this video of her performing Bad Romance at the Monster Ball and thinking, "Who is this b*tch, she's crazy" and now just wishing that I could've been able to see that show 

sarahb
6 hours ago, GaGaSwift said:

I was just about to post this. I remember getting electric chapel and listening to it non stop. Omfg the good ole days :vegas:

Every time I hear the song I think of this :toofunny:

farmville-electric-chapel-art2.jpg

fabuIesque

Veteran monsters remember when she just released Just Dance and stanning her while the general public was confused as ****

Inferno

Does anyone remember Dot? And all that dorothy b/s and the secret twitters/tumblrs? It was my first experience getting wrapped up in fake insider accounts and while it was fun I learned a very valuable lesson. Don't trust twitter insiders.

lost in limbo

Ok listen. It's 2 ****ing AM and I'm sleep deprived, basically thumbling on my keyboard. And I did not come into this state in this vulnerable state to see post-BTW stans call themselves veterans. Y'ALL DON'T GET IT, YOU NEVER WILL :messga:

The V ****ing MAs, the LG3 fake ****ing leaks, watching the divine BTW era rollout, creating an account on Farmville just to hear fractions of randoms songs, the Judas ****ing video, the V ****ing MAs again, MTN's decline, Gaga's ****ing Tumblr may it rest in peace, GAGAVISION, discovering Asiatic TV shows from unknown Asiatic TV channels just to watch Gaga perform a song that you've heard more than the entire The Fame album in a few weeks,  the list goes on.

Also please ignore my messy ass, I'll probably regret writing this in the morning. I do have pretty good grammar for a sleep deprived person lol

this is the state of grace, this is the worthwhile fight

Inferno
1 hour ago, Hurem said:

I mean, they were hanging out. :shrug: 

she was hanging out with lindsay. im sure lana was just there already and they exchanged politely hostile hellos and went on their way.

lost in limbo
1 minute ago, Inferno said:

Does anyone remember Dot? And all that dorothy b/s and the secret twitters/tumblrs? It was my first experience getting wrapped up in fake insider accounts and while it was fun I learned a very valuable lesson. Don't trust twitter insiders.

mess I' kinda remember but there's been so many insiders through the years I've dissasociated.

this is the state of grace, this is the worthwhile fight

Inferno
Just now, lost in limbo said:

mess I' kinda remember but there's been so many insiders through the years I've dissasociated.

I forgot about it completely untill recently. Im not sure how often stuff like that happened before, but I feel that was the biggest and most disappointing fake insider thing in the history of my being involved with pop forums because it wasnt just like...some delusionals getting involved in it it was like literally everyone on this forum lol

Archived