💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Veteran Monsters remember...

PaulaMonster13

Featured Posts

Following the release of Born This Way through that iTunes countdown, with each single release :giveup:

wir4me.jpg

There could be a 1000 doves in the sky...

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lord Temptation

You bishes are making cry rn! 

Been lurking here since Marry the Night. Weep...

Twas her first time directing a music video. Weep...

The video told the story of how she became a star. Weep...

And now our baby star is about to become a big movie star. Just like she always dreamed of. Weep...

You bishes better wipe away my tears or I’m about to get ugly. Weep...

Seven whole years. Weep...

”Some may stay, others may go. It scares me sometimes that we won’t know. But at least, as we band together and follow her, we will always have, our Lady Bedazzler”

huttont
4 hours ago, nerdfacekillah said:

when the btw album leaked, i downloaded illegally all the songs right away when they leaked.

where out of nowhere she announced thisgaga_2615776b.jpg

when she leaked aura herself

I still remember where I was the day she leaked aura :flutter:

Catnikko
2 hours ago, RAMROD said:

When she actually came out of a coffin, "pregnant", and singing Born This Way after. Like, wow, iconix!  Literally "when will your faves?!" Moments tbh!

That was radio one's big weekend right? She was soooo late and it ran over when family guy should've been on and people were complaining on twitter :air: 

Actual patient

voidfigure

Veteran monsters remember when Gaga said that she was afraid of sleeping with a man because he'd steal her creativity through her vagina. 

And the Aura leak was on my 18th birthday, I'll never forget that.

Head Empty

My first "veteran" memory is when the demo for Alejandro had leaked. The first version that I heard was super sped up (like 1.5x) and for some reason I was convinced that that was the "true" speed of the song, and all the other versions were slowed down :smh:

3 hours ago, Bloody Grammys said:

This is oddly specific, but whem Gaga was promoting ARTPOP and sang Gypsy in Germany, there was this interviewer during the livestream that became a meme for some days :air:

Queen Hadnet 

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

latina twilight

When she injured her hip and cancelled the rest of the BTWB, the next day my friends in school were asking me for details and if I was feeling okay, 'cause they knew I care lol.

And when the Sound of Music tribute at the Oscars happened, next day in school was like giphy.webp

"YOU USED TO BE SO KIND, I NEVER KNEW YOU HAD SUCH A DIRRTY MIND".

I remember when she performed poker face in Toronto at the MMVAs and had the pyrotechnic bra on for the first time. I died

Tyler1992
4 minutes ago, jylee said:

I remember when she performed poker face in Toronto at the MMVAs and had the pyrotechnic bra on for the first time. I died

That was when I officially stanned! For some reason I thought Lady Gaga had been around for a lot longer and was just hitting it big. I was so impressed that she was just debuting!!

I knew that she would change the music scene with the pyro bra, it was SO insane at the time. I quickly went to the computer and watched that performance over and over again while trying to learn everything I could about her.

TEANUS

My first memory as a LM is when she played ARTPOP (title track) in her car in NY

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

Pop Music
5 hours ago, sarahb said:

Remember this gem?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTyneeYRNCruZarjcC6ykK

I wasn't even a fan at the time but dammit I needed to unlock those songs :laughga:

I have a farm with an electric chapel out there somewhere 

I was just about to post this. I remember getting electric chapel and listening to it non stop. Omfg the good ole days :vegas:

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

Archived