images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQz2ynuffBMWfxIXbYwpn3

LadyGaga.jpg

I’m on my Legacy Act era

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sneaky Oliver
48 minutes ago, LibraOctober98 said:

I remember when the Alejandro music video was released and I think Fox News was talking about how many were outraged at the religious blasphemy, I think the Catholic news channel told us not to watch it but Gaga>God soooo

Ohhh do you remember the ladygaga.com countdown? with the snow falling and black background  :flutter: 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

homomo

I miss Gagavisions. The fact that she teased half of Born This Way on the latter ones was truly Stan-heaven :giveup:

LibraOctober98
20 minutes ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

Ohhh do you remember the ladygaga.com countdown? with the snow falling and black background  :flutter: 

SURPRISINGLY I wasn't so into Gaga then so I didn't know about ladygaga.com :messga:

LGMonster95

Talking about Stache, do you remember when Gaga gave us the acapella of the song and told us to combine it with one of Zedd's productions? (yes that's how the song was born)

thatfoxyfeeling

I remember when everyone thought she had a D or was a Hermaphrodite. :huntyga:

LGMonster95

Also when Gaga and Tara Savelo used to have "fights" on twitter and LM.com and the fanbase was like split in half about it lmao 

Hurem

Stache wasn’t even that long ago. :air: People who started stanning after BTW era aren’t veterans. :huntyga:

Veteran Monsters should know that fake Born This Way snippet made with the VMA acapella snippet and the melodyned “waaaAAAAY” at the end :rip:

Edit: Found it! :rip: 

LGMonster95
4 minutes ago, Hurem said:

Stache wasn’t even that long ago. :air: People who started stanning after BTW era aren’t veterans. :huntyga:

Veteran Monsters should know that fake Born This Way snippet made with the VMA acapella snippet and the melodyned “waaaAAAAY” at the end :rip:

Also the Born This Way audio from Gaga's page that surpassed 70M views very quick (it was a big deal back then) 

RAMROD

When she actually came out of a coffin, "pregnant", and singing Born This Way after. Like, wow, iconix!  Literally "when will your faves?!" Moments tbh!

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

RAMROD

Also, that simple video game with footage from BDR or stuffs. :giggle:

I used to play that game

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Ziggy

When her Show Studio interview premiered and I watched it live :sara: almost bothered asking a question on the feed but couldn’t think of anything good enough to ask so I just watched lol

Oh and the Viva Glam night with the pearls and future love performance. Ooh that was a time.

nerdfacekillah
24 minutes ago, Hurem said:

Edit: Found it! :rip: 

omg hahahahah i remember this too:lmao: that “waaayyy” in the end:ladyhaha:

If you don’t have any shadows, you’re not standing in the light.

hausoffame
2 hours ago, Gardevoir said:

When she did Gaga’s Workshop for Christmas :diane:

fob_nov_21_2011_01.jpg

It was so Tim Burton-esque, I remember I wanted to buy something but I think some of the stuff was kind of expensive :laughga:

I totally forgot about the workshop. I bought a pen for an Xmas gift for my friend. Yeah the merch was expensive.

Archived