throwback

Veteran Monsters remember...

PaulaMonster13

Featured Posts

illbekind
3 minutes ago, Gardevoir said:

When she did Gaga’s Workshop for Christmas :diane:

fob_nov_21_2011_01.jpg

It was so Tim Burton-esque, I remember I wanted to buy something but I think some of the stuff was kind of expensive :laughga:

Lmao - I still have an unopened lollypop from this. They're big red lips.

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply
sarahb

Remember this gem?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTyneeYRNCruZarjcC6ykK

I wasn't even a fan at the time but dammit I needed to unlock those songs :laughga:

I have a farm with an electric chapel out there somewhere 

Mr Mirko
1 hour ago, nerdfacekillah said:

when the btw album leaked, i downloaded illegally all the songs right away when they leaked.

where out of nowhere she announced thisgaga_2615776b.jpg

when she leaked aura herself

It was may 18th I remember

Sunny

FAK DA GOBERMENT 

GAGA LISTEN TO MY CD

Paparazzi MV leak

Burim and waiting for Animal and Take You Out to leak

Dot tweeting BTW lyrics

I like dancin', and ponies....

nerdfacekillah
2 minutes ago, Mr Mirko said:

It was may 18th I remember

yes or maybe 19th but i remember that i downloaded them all right away so i could listen to them the other day on the bus because i had an excursion with my class haha

If you don’t have any shadows, you’re not standing in the light.

LibraOctober98

I remember when the Alejandro music video was released and I think Fox News was talking about how many were outraged at the religious blasphemy, I think the Catholic news channel told us not to watch it but Gaga>God soooo

illbekind

That long ass intro the radio played before Born This Way premiered.. it went for what seemed like hours.

AND IT HAD UNRELEASED SONGS? Like No Way and NOBTR.

PlanetChromatica

I remember when people thought she had a penis after performing at Glastonbury with that really really short latex dress that kept riding up and apparently she was wearing a fake **** :ladyhaha:

Then there was the Paparazzi music video leak literally the night before and she tweeted "STOP LEAKING MY MUSIC VIDEOS"

Mr Mirko
1 minute ago, nerdfacekillah said:

yes or maybe 19th but i remember that i downloaded them all right away so i could listen to them the other day on the bus because i had an excursion with my class haha

omg I was swaying to HML tripping I am in Barcelona/Paris gay club or NYC to be more corresponding to song's lyrics

also I remember when she performed Americano in Mexico, You and I in 2010 I was crying, YAI in Croatia omg

when she came to Belgrade, close to my country in 2015 and I was in Belgrade ugh, and also I rememer I did not see her in Paris cause she canceled and I my wallet is hungry for more cuase VEGAS GAGA lol

also she was on national TV chanel AS RUMOR THAT SAUDI ARABIAN PRINCE WILL BRING HER IN MNE my country Montenegro KRAZY 2010

nerdfacekillah
5 minutes ago, Mr Mirko said:

omg I was swaying to HML tripping I am in Barcelona/Paris gay club or NYC to be more corresponding to song's lyrics

also I remember when she performed Americano in Mexico, You and I in 2010 I was crying, YAI in Croatia omg

when she came to Belgrade, close to my country in 2015 and I was in Belgrade ugh, and also I rememer I did not see her in Paris cause she canceled and I my wallet is hungry for more cuase VEGAS GAGA lol

also she was on national TV chanel AS RUMOR THAT SAUDI ARABIAN PRINCE WILL BRING HER IN MNE my country Montenegro KRAZY 2010

yeah such good memories. montenegro? we are neighbors

If you don’t have any shadows, you’re not standing in the light.

Arcanum

1. Those myspace days when you lurked to see her interactions

2. The GagaVille on fb with "Marry The Night" pre-release

3. The days when every club played half TFM EP regularly the whole night long

:flutter:

I Wantth your Love...I Wantth your Love.

Bad Kids
42 minutes ago, sarahb said:

Remember this gem?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTyneeYRNCruZarjcC6ykK

I wasn't even a fan at the time but dammit I needed to unlock those songs :laughga:

I have a farm with an electric chapel out there somewhere 

omg reminds me of this game where she recorded herself after each storyline of the game

And when you say my name, like white horses on the waves, I think it feels the same, as an ocean in my veins.

bloody g

This is oddly specific, but whem Gaga was promoting ARTPOP and sang Gypsy in Germany, there was this interviewer during the livestream that became a meme for some days :air:

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

TheSlash

I remember coming home from school, turning the TV on and saw a music video I really liked at first sight. I wondered who sang it and surprise, it was "Bad Romance" :firega:  (I really couldn't recognize her bc I had still this Paparazzi look of her's in my mind :vegas: ). The rest is history :tony: 

Ew, David!

Archived