💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

World of Warcraft: Battle for Azeroth (8.2 coming soon)

tthen

Featured Posts

As the hunt for the Hivemind mount continues on the Secrets Community Discord, another interesting secret was stumbled upon.

A secret transmog called the Waist of Time was just recently discovered by Secrets Community

775481.jpg

If you're wanting to get your hands on this belt (available to all classes/races), then just follow the wowhead guide below

https://www.wowhead.com/news=286670/waist-of-time-transmog-discovered-new-reward-from-baals-secret

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
sourchromatican
11 hours ago, tthen said:

As the hunt for the Hivemind mount continues on the Secrets Community Discord, another interesting secret was stumbled upon.

A secret transmog called the Waist of Time was just recently discovered by Secrets Community

775481.jpg

If you're wanting to get your hands on this belt (available to all classes/races), then just follow the wowhead guide below

https://www.wowhead.com/news=286670/waist-of-time-transmog-discovered-new-reward-from-baals-secret

It always amazes me how people find these secrets so fast 

I can't play cuz my PC is trash...and i can't buy a new PC rn cuz i need the money for something else....so yap...no BFA for me...but im always in touch with everything that's happening to the lore.

ArtGagaPop

Loving the expansion so far, currently 340ilvl on my troll hunter and still a few myhtics to go this week. Also that Azshara warbringer :flutter:

Fantina

I started to get fascinated by the WOW lore a long time ago and played a bit (up to lvl 20 without purchasing bcs mama needs the coins for her studies), and this expansion is so so beautiful! The Warbringers videos are just a plus, and each of them are so beautifully created!

Also, I am indeed for the Horde since day 1!

anyq6.gif

STREAM LEGENDARY ON HBO MAX

2 hours ago, ArtGagaPop said:

Loving the expansion so far, currently 340ilvl on my troll hunter and still a few myhtics to go this week. Also that Azshara warbringer :flutter:

That short gave me LIFE. 

Im currently an ilvl 334 holy paladin.

I just finished all my mythics this week and patiently waiting for the next reset.

I could've had a higher ilvl if more crit items would drop but RNG is homophobic so anyway.

As players are gearing up and farming azerite, the first raid of the expansion Uldir finally launches today on normal and heroic for NA players (tomorrow for EU)

35999-uldir-raid-in-battle-for-azeroth.j

In addition to Uldir, Warfronts are also making their debut. The first warfront is planned to be Stormgarde

71nfmluxumd01.jpg

Laceface

Only just started Mythics yesterday, I feel so behind :( ilvl 327 - I was having a hard time getting in to groups as Balance even though my dps is alright, we are still joint bottom with feral. Excited for Warfronts tomorrow 

3 hours ago, Laceface said:

Only just started Mythics yesterday, I feel so behind :( ilvl 327 - I was having a hard time getting in to groups as Balance even though my dps is alright, we are still joint bottom with feral. Excited for Warfronts tomorrow 

If it makes you feel better, I only hit 120 yesterday (couldn't play as much after a few days post launch because of life) and have been catching up since :toofunny: Also an elemental shammy so we're ****ed over until 8.1 

LadyLuca

Warfronts are cool

Balance druid with 342 gear now

Pathfinder 1 completed

next goal is to hit exalted with everyone and get better gear. sadly I cant play everyday cuz im not home. 

darkchylde

I'm not playing very hardcore this expansion so I don't burn out quickly like I did in Legion but I'm loving it so much! it's my first proper expansion launch even though I've been playing on and off since the end of WOTLK!

Horde EU (Minahonda) though I'm thinking of starting a character in a more popular server once Zandalari trolls are available!

Im Vonzhu, a troll Shaman! (Resto) Though I have many alts including a Tauren Druid (Resto), a Belf Paladin (Holy) and a Belf Warlock ✹

6 hours ago, Saint Jude said:

I'm not playing very hardcore this expansion so I don't burn out quickly like I did in Legion but I'm loving it so much! it's my first proper expansion launch even though I've been playing on and off since the end of WOTLK!

Horde EU (Minahonda) though I'm thinking of starting a character in a more popular server once Zandalari trolls are available!

Im Vonzhu, a troll Shaman! (Resto) Though I have many alts including a Tauren Druid (Resto), a Belf Paladin (Holy) and a Belf Warlock ✹

I have my wow schedule until January all planned out so I can properly play while still not tanking my future :selena:school isn't gonna be a huge burden until exams and papers start in a few weeks so I'm planning on gearing up fast and squeezing in as many things possible in this time frame so by the time school stress gets to me, I'll be a bit tired of wow and will focus on classes more. That whole wave of burden should be done by the time 8.1 comes around so I can continue to fully work on that batch of new content until finals kick in in January :tony: 

If you wanna go for a high pop realm, go for Draenor as it seems to be the best. I got an alt there so there's a guild spot for you if you ever decide to make an alt there. I'm mostly on Burning Legion, but I'm all Horde so hit me up on bnet (thenayanz#2436)

darkchylde
3 hours ago, tthen said:

I have my wow schedule until January all planned out so I can properly play while still not tanking my future :selena:school isn't gonna be a huge burden until exams and papers start in a few weeks so I'm planning on gearing up fast and squeezing in as many things possible in this time frame so by the time school stress gets to me, I'll be a bit tired of wow and will focus on classes more. That whole wave of burden should be done by the time 8.1 comes around so I can continue to fully work on that batch of new content until finals kick in in January :tony: 

If you wanna go for a high pop realm, go for Draenor as it seems to be the best. I got an alt there so there's a guild spot for you if you ever decide to make an alt there. I'm mostly on Burning Legion, but I'm all Horde so hit me up on bnet (thenayanz#2436)

Thanks! I'll try Draenor for my zandalari alt! venusoddity#21683

After the mess known as the last few weeks, we finally just got our first glimpse at patch 8.1

https://www.wowhead.com/news=287254/whats-coming-in-tides-of-vengeance-new-battle-for-azeroth-content-patch

Content in this patch includes continuation of the war campaign, a new legion invasion-like system called Incursions, and storylines relating to Saurfang, Tyrande, and Vol'jin. We're also getting heritage armor for all races starting with dwarves and blood elves. 

New Warfront: We're getting a new warfront in 8.1 called The Battle for Darkshore. It's gonna be a Forsaken v Night Elves themed warfront. Unlike Stromgarde, Alliance are starting with this one.

New Raids: A new raid with the working title of Siege of Zuldazar is coming. It's gonna be a Horde v Alliance raid with 2 different perspectives depending on your faction. The Alliance are gonna fight bosses as they work their way up the pyramid and defeat King Rastakhan. The Horde are starting north of the pyramid where they'll be defending the pyramid and working their way up to Rastakhan before making their way to the docks and fighting Alliance figures including Jaina. The second raid (more of a mini-raid similar to Trial of Valor) is gonna be the Crucible of Storms, a two boss raid uncovering the dark secrets under Stormsong.

This patch could either be a huge success and save BfA, or turn into a massive ****up and just cement the expansion's status as a post-Legion slump.

Archived