💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

World of Warcraft: Battle for Azeroth (8.2 coming soon)

tthen

Featured Posts

Sylvanas

Just switched my shifts around at work so I'll be home in time for the launch. :gaycat:

"Who are we, if not slaves to this torment?"

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
zakariah

I’m actually so hyped for this expansion because I love he story so far & can’t wait to watch the new in-game cinematics coming out tomorrow :excited2:

Also, I have like 0 friends playing WoW so i’m basically soloing everything, if ya’ll would be so kind as to play with me i’d be so grateful :vegas:

sourchromatican

I’m so excited for this, only started playing wow half way through legion so this is my first expansion release.

P.S: FOR THE HORDE :firega:

Sylvanas
1 hour ago, The21Monster said:

I’m so excited for this, only started playing wow half way through legion so this is my first expansion release.

Wow, a newbie! Glad that you enjoy the game.

****ed my sleep cycle up one last time last night so that should give me at least 3 hours of game time upon launch :lolly:

3 hours ago, The21Monster said:

I see that you've chosen the right faction (WELCOME!)

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSjPn3Yl7UNf-QGaj7W20v

Expansion releases used to be massive shitholes filled with bugs and incredibly long wait times (Warlords had it bad with those 20000+ hour wait times), but they managed to perfect a new method and Legion's launch was the smoothest one yet, so BfA should be more or less the same. If you're planning on playing right away, I suggest you log on to your char before launch by a bit since you get the intro quest right away and you can avoid any potential wait times.

Just a bit over 5 hours left :lolly:

Got my shaman parked in Silithus ready to start right away

1c7di.jpg

I'm beyond hyped for this expac :party:...but because of work I don't even think I'll be able to stay up and play during the launch :rip:

Also, y'all seem to have chosen the wrong factiontenor.gif?itemid=10172983

Spoiler

but I do ocasionally play horde as well, so feel free to add me: Zelda#22619 :awesome: (I'm EU)

14 minutes ago, Zelda said:

Also, y'all seem to have chosen the wrong factionï»ż

AffectionateRealHousefly-max-1mb.gif

Spoiler

Imma add you though in case you ever find the light and join us

Sylvanas

And it begins! Lets keep the discussion going. I'll check in with you guys once I done a good bit of questing

River

Question, I didn't play for years or followed, is there any change with the graphics or old computer can still run the game?

Maybe I'll come back..

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

DAVID VOGUER

I can't wait to get some money and play it, I avoid every spoiler possible but I just have one question. Is it true that I just need a subscription and I get upgrade to BfA?

Alliance here

They can't scare me, if I scare them first.

Laceface
57 minutes ago, River said:

Question, I didn't play for years or followed, is there any change with the graphics or old computer can still run the game?

Maybe I'll come back..

The new patch doesn’t run on my old Mac anymore, they upped the graphics for the new expansion but i’ve ordered a new pc anyway:) 

Archived