šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

game

World of Warcraft: Battle for Azeroth (8.2 coming soon)

tthen

Featured Posts

Sylvanas

Just switched my shifts around at work so I'll be home in time for the launch.Ā :gaycat:

"Who are we, if not slaves to this torment?"

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
zakariah

Iā€™m actually so hyped for this expansion because I love he story so far & canā€™t wait to watch the new in-game cinematics coming out tomorrow :excited2:

Also, I have like 0 friends playing WoW so iā€™m basically soloing everything, if yaā€™ll would be so kind as to play with me iā€™d be so grateful :vegas:

sourchromatican

Iā€™m so excited for this, only started playing wow half way through legion so this is my first expansion release.

P.S: FOR THE HORDEĀ :firega:

Sylvanas
1 hour ago, The21Monster said:

Iā€™m so excited for this, only started playing wow half way through legion so this is my first expansion release.

Wow, a newbie! Glad that you enjoy the game.

****ed my sleep cycle up one last time lastĀ night so that should give me at least 3 hours of game time upon launch :lolly:

3 hours ago, The21Monster said:

I see that you've chosen the right faction (WELCOME!)

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSjPn3Yl7UNf-QGaj7W20v

Expansion releases used to be massive shitholes filled with bugs and incredibly long wait times (Warlords had itĀ bad with those 20000+ hour wait times), but they managed to perfect a new method and Legion's launch was the smoothest one yet, so BfA should be more or less the same. If you're planning on playing right away, I suggest you log on to your char before launch by a bit since youĀ get the intro quest right away and you can avoid any potential wait times.

Just aĀ bit over 5 hours leftĀ :lolly:

Got my shaman parked in Silithus ready to start right away

1c7di.jpg

I'm beyond hyped for this expacĀ :party:...but because of work I don't even think I'll be able to stay up and play during the launchĀ :rip:

Ā 

Also, y'all seem to have chosen the wrong factiontenor.gif?itemid=10172983

Spoiler

but I do ocasionally play horde as well, so feel free to add me: Zelda#22619Ā :awesome:Ā (I'm EU)

Ā 

14 minutes ago, Zelda said:

Also, y'all seem to have chosen the wrong factionļ»æ

AffectionateRealHousefly-max-1mb.gif

Spoiler

Imma add you though in case you ever find the light and join us

Ā 

Sylvanas

And it begins! Lets keep the discussion going. I'll check in with you guys once I done a good bit of questing

Ā 

River

Question, I didn't play for years or followed, is there any change with the graphics or old computer can still run the game?

Maybe I'll come back..

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

DAVID VOGUER

I can't wait to get some money and play it, I avoid every spoiler possible but I just have one question. Is it true that I just need a subscription and I get upgrade to BfA?

Alliance here

They can't scare me, if I scare them first.

Laceface
57 minutes ago, River said:

Question, I didn't play for years or followed, is there any change with the graphics or old computer can still run the game?

Maybe I'll come back..

The new patch doesnā€™t run on my old Mac anymore, they upped the graphics for the new expansion but iā€™ve ordered a new pc anyway:)Ā 

Archived