JaneTheC

Featured Posts

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mirages
1 hour ago, Laceface said:

The witness era has made me like her personality 

:saladga: how is that even possible? Literally everything that came out of her mouth was cringey and embarassing

I'm the bitch that's fragile

Ryusei
2 hours ago, The Bling said:

:air:

Katy tucking ha donkey **** :poot:

besides i think she is actually beautiful :triggered: 

Musery

Laceface
18 hours ago, Mirages said:

:saladga: how is that even possible? Literally everything that came out of her mouth was cringey and embarassing

She’s always been that way & I’ve never been a fan.. I agree elements were problematic but the ‘flop’ showed her in a more human and unedited light, away from the filtered perfect image of past eras. I guess it showed her as humbled by the fact that not all her releases will be top.

There was a thread last month where people agreed and explained it more in depth, I’ll try to find it. 

Economy
21 hours ago, GaGaSwift said:

I think she genuinely looks beautiful in the rise and wide awake MV's but that's it :reductive:

She looked AmAZING there.

Mirages
10 minutes ago, Laceface said:

She’s always been that way & I’ve never been a fan.. I agree elements were problematic but the ‘flop’ showed her in a more human and unedited light, away from the filtered perfect image of past eras. I guess it showed her as humbled by the fact that not all her releases will be top.

There was a thread last month where people agreed and explained it more in depth, I’ll try to find it. 

I've never followed her closely, I don't like the timbre and color of her voice so I never really got into her (no shade no nothing just my preference in music), but I've seen a couple of interviews and I just could not finish them...I mean she came off to me like trying to dumb herself for entertainment and likeness. 

Laceface
12 minutes ago, Mirages said:

I've never followed her closely, I don't like the timbre and color of her voice so I never really got into her (no shade no nothing just my preference in music), but I've seen a couple of interviews and I just could not finish them...I mean she came off to me like trying to dumb herself for entertainment and likeness. 

Yeah I don’t really like her voice or music either really, minus one or two of the slow tempo songs. Were the interviews from the Witnes era? I quite liked her on the Big Brother style live cam stuff because the eccentric facade kind of faded and she seemed way more natural acting.

Irrelevant

She's beautiful inside and out. Yes, she didn't have the most flattering pictures during the Witness era, but what celebrity doesn't. She still looks great in short hair if it's styled right.

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

Irrelevant
6 minutes ago, Mirages said:

Nnn she was kinda a mess during Teenage Dream, like there's a vid of her melting down cause E.T. was flopping in the UK. But shes more mature now in the Witness era.

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

Mirages
4 minutes ago, Laceface said:

Yeah I don’t really like her voice or music either really, minus one or two of the slow tempo songs. Were the interviews from the Witnes era? I quite liked her on the Big Brother style live cam stuff because the eccentric facade kind of faded

From all over the eras, the one that stuck with me the most however was her carpool karaoke and ellen interview from wittness era and then the one with jimmy kimmel where she tries to explain wig...

Mirages
1 minute ago, Irrelevant said:

Nnn she was kinda a mess during Teenage Dream, like there's a vid of her melting down cause E.T. was flopping in the UK. But shes more mature now in the Witness era.

nnnnn...I think I've seen that one :nooo:

StrawberryBlond

She's always looked super-hot...with make up. Quite average without all the make-up. And I'm not just talking about the unflattering shot Russell took of her one night. Look back at old videos of her as a Christian singer and any of her make-up free pics in the last few years. It's all smoke and mirrors, like a lot of celebrities. And she's also a natural blonde, so that majorly changes how we think she looks as she's been famous for having black hair for so long. I like to know what someone's natural colour is to decide how attractive I find them. If she just goes back to long dark hair, she'll be fine. I just think that people have been misled about how pretty she's been for years. The unflattering cropped hair has really shown up her face. You have to be really naturally pretty to carry off hair that short and she just doesn't have that. This isn't me being particularly mean - this is the reality for most people. I know I wouldn't be pretty with short hair. This is why I've always had long hair because I think I look more androgynous when my hair's scraped back and I want to look as feminine as I can. Most of us look androgynous with less hair, so if you're a woman, you have to be so careful with short cuts as so few can carry it off.

Archived