opinion

About Gaga and the VMAs

Infinity Wave

Featured Posts

DitaDolla
20 minutes ago, Frivolero said:

Disco Titty

"P.E.T.E suck on my Titty" is SHOOK

She is winning again…. somehow she always stays here. I can’t stand it.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ImMatt

Ok, here’s what I reckon...I think Gaga will HOST the VMAs this year. Think about it, they’ve had Katy and Miley host in recent years and why else would they promote Gaga for no reason? If she hosts not only would she do a great job, she’d get to perform too.:firega:

no ones mentioned this and I just have a gut feeling it’s going to happen...

Spoiler

I tried to create a new topic with this theory but for some reason when I try all the categories are greyed out. I’m an IT mess :saladga:

Mirages
2 hours ago, I W said:

There's no need to be that rude btw.

Anyway, I didn't "regurgitate" anything, gurl I'm a Gaga fan since the beginning I perfectly know what the VMAs did last years. They never posted so much about her so please stop coming at me.

I never wrots she IS performing, I just said that to me, now this is just too much just for promo for the show and she should do something imo, that was the point of the thread. 

I'm not rude just fed up with yall hyping VMAs when nothing is coming. 

I'm not coming at you, just asking you to think!

Yes you did it was your possibility number 2.

I'm the bitch that's fragile

GypsyBabe

I don’t think she is performing. I agree that using her for promo this year has been a bit more than usual, but they do this every year to try and boost their ratings or make the show look interesting. Unfortunately a show that used to be so fun to watch has become as forgettable as the performances that they put forth. 

I could be wrong though. I gave a thesis as to why Vegas would never happen, and it happened. :vegas:

⚯͛

Catnikko
5 hours ago, NIGHTCRAWLER said:

It's exactly the same thing every year srsly. But yeah Idk what contract she signed but doing their promo on Gaga is not legal (except if she signed something). Even if they have the rights on the images they previously shot, they can't use 'em every year to indirectly make money. that's just an illegitimate enrichment :bye:

GAGA SUE 'EM 

I'm not sure she could sue them unless say they were using her name on TV & official adverts? Idk alot about that stuff though but probably because they would own the rights to the footage of her on their show then they can post it on social media as much as they want

Dance in the shadow of the meow

Infinity Wave
59 minutes ago, Mirages said:

I'm not rude just fed up with yall hyping VMAs when nothing is coming. 

I'm not coming at you, just asking you to think!

Yes you did it was your possibility number 2.

:triggered:

Colourful

elijahfan
7 hours ago, DAMN said:

Where were you both last year? Or the year before? :selena:

They do this every year. She's not performing. She's not announced. 

This. And why would she "take legal action"? I mean, free promo is still promo, and she needs it since she has a Vegas residency to sell :oops:

Archived