Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
question

Why does Gaga have issues with streaming?

ARTPOPSTER

Featured Posts

Chickens in Malibu
57 minutes ago, Kween said:

FixedT :derpga:

Reveal hidden contents

I see what you’re saying btw.

No Beyoncé does really contribute to the songwriting process of most of her songs. For example, in the case of Formation, the original songwriters sent her the hook and the chorus, and she wrote the verses herself.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
River

Because streaming is led by 3rd party companies that controls the music taste..

Drake's last album was the perfect example how they pushed you to stream the album.. they didn't stop to promote it..

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

Ryusei

I mean the cure did alright, it's her newest song and also by far her most streamed one on spotify so who knows how this new era is gonna go for her. 

Musery

baptism

The Cure actually did well considering it wasn't a single and got just about no promotion. I think this next era will pop off. It's just annoying that image music is popular right now, and people listen to music to bolster their own image more so than to actually enjoy it at the moment. 

huttont
42 minutes ago, F AM E said:

I didn’t know she was having issues. Maybe she should call her internet provider. Could be a bad connection :lolga:

This answer was a gem 💎 

TeenIdle
10 minutes ago, Ryusei said:

I mean the cure did alright, it's her newest song and also by far her most streamed one on spotify so who knows how this new era is gonna go for her. 

Million Reasons is offended by that false statement

Ryusei
5 minutes ago, TeenIdle said:

That's way too old (or just messy idk) 

MR is at 238M. BR and PF are at around 230M and then there's The Cure with 224M

Where are your numbers from? enlighten me please. (that's probably US streams and you are talking about WW streams idk what kworb uses for their streaming number there)

Musery

TeenIdle
Just now, Ryusei said:

Where are your numbers from? enlighten me please. (that's probably US streams and you are talking about WW streams idk what kworb uses for their streaming number there)

I'm looking at her Spotify page. It shows her WW streams. That list is overall messy. I mean Aura with only 1k streams.. impossible

hausofcy

She doesn’t need it tbh. The only sad thing about her streaming power is that she won’t be getting a number 1 single easily. Her pure sales are still massive in comparison to other artists. Her label also doesn’t mind since they’re getting their coin. I think that’s why they’re not pushing her to become a streaming artist. 

🇬🇷

Archived