Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
other

One more VMA post about 20/8 & Gaga

HermesGr

Featured Posts

Perhaps the social media team is different than the show producers. Clearly the former is made up of little monsters lol.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ModernEcstasy

Imagine if she announced a single next week and then her performances is announced after :flutter:

BlingNotTheMusic

I know they are messy...BUT it would make sense as there are rumors that “The Shallow” will be released 3rd week of Aug so it makes sense. 

And she did make an unexpected appearance at the flop-worthy MTV movie awards earlier this year...

Not sure if the MTV crowd is ASIB’s target audience tho. :laughga:

https://discord.gg/hausofdelulu

Smother Em Eh

Their so hungry for views! They just won’t stop posting past Gaga VMA performances and moments. It’s getting annoying. And all their doing is just getting us hyped even though she probably won’t even attend.

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

Lextyr97

How about no one watches the VMAs and just keep up on twitter and if Gaga performs, we start running

edengowon

I mean it is roughly 10 years since The Fame

(Some releases on the 19th, some after)

the artist formerly known as melancholia

JohnWayne92

It does seem a bit cryptic, lazy, but cryptic. Hmm. 

The only reason why I care is because that means new music =D 

But, if I were Gaga, I'd start charging them to use my name at this point lol 

Weasel
34 minutes ago, KleinGa said:

I want her to pull off a surprise performance 

Every year we go through the same **** with this ''surprise'' performance. Truth is, if she really was performing, they'd milk it out and announce it in advance for sure. These performances are created to attract viewers to the ceremony. A ''surprise'' performance wouldn't benefit MTV at all in terms of audience reach. And I'm sure that once you're announced there's more contractual obligations such as that the artists have to idk, tweet about it at least a couple of times or whatever. Make sure their fans know they're performing or something. 

Has there ever been a surprise performance in recent years? I don't think so. And even if there was, there's no way they'd be able to keep it under wraps that she'd be performing.

Killa
1 hour ago, SJAG said:

You're about to witness the biggest reach ever.

They've been using Gaga for promo since forever, but this year might be different. They're posting way too many throwback videos about her. "Everything might happen" is this year VMAs motto so ignore that.

This year VMAs performers are being announced with videos that features a slot machine kind of animation (See below for reference)

Each images is apparently an artist, the ones we know so far are: Ariana Grande (Heart), Shawn Mendes (Guitar/Flower), Logic (Robot), Jennifer Lopez (Diamond/6). There are few I recognize as possible artist..

The glasses could be for LSD (Labirinth, Sia and Diplo's group) since they're very similar to those Labirinth wears, plus they could promote their new single Thunderclouds, while the Star magic wand reminds me for some reason of Bazzi's album aesthetic. Bazzi recently released a Remix of his song Beautiful with Camila Cabello and both are nominated, so it makes sense for them to perform.

And last but not least I think that the telephone with the meat could refer to Lady Gaga.

Unfortunately the latest additions to the performers list have their own image (Crown for Nicki, Candy for Post Malone etc..) which leads me to think they're gonna use new images for each announcement.

So its ambiguous lol.

Its way hard teasing. I dont remember being like this. 

Has it been announces whos presenting?

TheAlpha
15 minutes ago, Weasel said:

Has there ever been a surprise performance in recent years? I don't think so. And even if there was, there's no way they'd be able to keep it under wraps that she'd be performing.

Wasn’t Beyoncé’s 2016 medley of ‘Lemonade’ a surprise performance at the VMAs?

You know this is just my opinion, right?

5 minutes ago, Killa said:

So its ambiguous lol.

Its way hard teasing. I dont remember being like this. 

Has it been announces whos presenting?

Not yet

Archived