Nicki Minaj - Queen

ZiggyZiggs

Featured Posts

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply
South Blonde

Hands down her best album, who would've imagined?! :nooo:

Don't you think maybe they are the same thing? Love and attention?

The Child

Omg this album has snatched my wig, I only have Sir, Miami, Coco Chanel & Inspirations Outro left to listen. I’m shook.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

DelusionalGaga

This is already better than Pinkprint but I wish it wasn't so long. She really should have cut some fat because there's a lot of filler on here. 

ZiggyZiggs

some people really can't see through their hate for nicki that they think this is her worst album loool separate the art lol mess :smh:

ZiggyZiggs

ok coco chaneeelll yooooooo foxy brown omfg THE BARSSSS AZEALIA 'BAR' BANKS IS SHOOKETHH

I hope this is her comeback and she puts out an album soon! :tony: 

ZiggyZiggs

they just announced that this and last night's show was THE biggest ever on Beats 1 !!! haters really lost LOOOOOL

ZiggyZiggs

she said all the barbie dreams disses are really a joke and that she loves all of them

Cssomeone
18 minutes ago, baptism said:

I think this album is atrocious. 

I wouldn't say atrocious, but I am not impressed. I'm half way through and most of the songs are quite forgettable (I was so excited to hear Ganja Burns after all your comments saying it was amazing, but I found it just Ok to be honest). 'Thought I Knew You' and 'LLC', are very good though. 

Okay it's like 1:17am but before I go to bed I have to say that Coco Chanel/Inspirations Outro is the best female rap collaboration in f*cking decades. That beat is fire, like Nicki knew to get Foxy on the track she needed to hop on a hard AF beat.

Foxy was FIREEEE and Nicki brought it too. That **** sounds like a classic, like it goes crazy hard.

Archived