Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
thought

Gaga IS Dropping LG6 In December

adamsenigma

Featured Posts

ryanripley

i can see a couple of singles before the show starts because all she needs to do is promote on spotify and social media

sales are dead so christmas boost is almost pointless

the album could drop during the first big break but i think she'll focusing on award season

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
elijahfan
1 minute ago, ssslyboy said:

What about the soundtrack and singles tho?

In what world did they confirm singles tho?

And I think you guys are also overestimating this soundtrack... It's gonna be 3-4 songs with Bradley only, 3-4 songs with Gaga only, a couple songs with the both of them, a couple tracks with some original score and that's it.

Spartacus
18 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

However, lead in November/December, album in February seems possible

I think anything LG6-related before the Oscars is only gonna distract from ASIB at the Oscars and Golden Globes.  I think lead single after the Oscars, promote that, 2nd lead single, promote that a lil, then... album in May.  :udidnt:

-𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐌𝐀™

Andrea B

for the people talking about Christmas boost: Christmas sales(and iTunes) are dead, she can literally release any Friday with Spotify promo.  

GypsyBabe
17 minutes ago, Spartacus said:

I think anything LG6-related before the Oscars is only gonna distract from ASIB at the Oscars and Golden Globes.  I think lead single after the Oscars, promote that, 2nd lead single, promote that a lil, then... album in May.  :udidnt:

My concert is May 30th :vegas:

⚯͛

2 hours ago, PunkTheFunk said:

The only thing she needs to drop are those ticket prices

Its not a Million Dollar Deal for no reason :laughga:

gagaisitalian
2 hours ago, BloodyMonster said:

That would be a dumb marketing move.

December 21st makes more since since she'd get Christmas sales. It wouldn't make sense for her to release on the first week after the Holidays when sales take a major dip.

Christmas shopping is nearing its end the week of Christmas. Many people are rushing out to by gifts, but not small things like cds. If they wanted Christmas sales, they need to release before Black Friday.

Also, the day of physical cds as Christmas gifts might be coming to an end. Major retailers like BestBuy have already discontinued them.

gagaisitalian
1 hour ago, elijahfan said:

In what world did they confirm singles tho?

And I think you guys are also overestimating this soundtrack... It's gonna be 3-4 songs with Bradley only, 3-4 songs with Gaga only, a couple songs with the both of them, a couple tracks with some original score and that's it.

If it's anything like the soundtrack for Country Strong (very similar styled film as this one) then half of the soundtrack won't even be the stars of the movie, it will be songs sang by other artists that might be played in the movie. We have to remember that A Star is Born isn't a musical and might only include a few original songs by Gaga/Cooper.

MarcusBones

Why does every person act like the ASIB soundtrack is going to be treated like a studio album with multiple singles and promotion? Lol.. the delusion.

What was the last movie that ever did that?

Arizona Sky
22 minutes ago, LDR said:

Christmas shopping is nearing its end the week of Christmas. Many people are rushing out to by gifts, but not small things like cds. If they wanted Christmas sales, they need to release before Black Friday.

Also, the day of physical cds as Christmas gifts might be coming to an end. Major retailers like BestBuy have already discontinued them.

Gift cards. Sales always go up during that week.

17 minutes ago, MarcusBones said:

Why does every person act like the ASIB soundtrack is going to be treated like a studio album with multiple singles and promotion? Lol.. the delusion.

What was the last movie that ever did that?

Black Panther just this year released a few singles to the radio and had solid promo.

Patrickern777

I think (AND HOPE) we will get #LG6 long before the residency! It takes time to promote, get GP to love it and owning #2018radioisours

RichAssPiss

It would be amazing if she put out A Star Is Born in Seotember, LG6 in December and the Cole Porter album in Fall 2019.

MarcusBones
41 minutes ago, BloodyMonster said:

Gift cards. Sales always go up during that week.

Black Panther just this year released a few singles to the radio and had solid promo.

Yes- but this is a MUSICAL DRAMA. Kendrick and SZA weren’t in the movie performing the song- it was simply recorded for the soundtrack. Every song on this soundtrack will be performed in the film.

Gypsy Life
15 hours ago, elijahfan said:

The promo for a movie virtually stops the moment the movie is out... I think you guys are a bit overestimating it. By the end of October, ASIB will already be old news. Don't forget she has a freaking show to rehearse for, now that takes time.

There's 3 months of Oscar campaigning after the movie is released. 

Archived