💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What do you think about this?

The Child

Featured Posts

The Child

These had me ****ing laughing but the second one is kinda disrespectful. :air:

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

The Child
3 minutes ago, NIGHTCRAWLER said:

someone already made a thread about this though 

You’re gonna get a WP. Just report this thread for being ARTPOP. And link me to that thread please :selena:

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

NIGHTCRAWLER
Just now, CrazyMonster said:

You’re gonna get a WP. Just report this thread for being ARTPOP. And link me to that thread please :selena:

ahahah know that I never report anything just so you know cause since I'm spending my holidays on this site I see a lot of times threads that have already been posted and it's disappointing lol 

and I'm too lazy to look for the thread sorry

KatieJudasGaga4

It's sad..because Gaga works her hardest on her tours, she puts a lot of effort. Like remember at the BTWB during Scheisse she literally screamed in pain during the breakdance and she still continued to dance & she didn't even stop the show. She still performed The Edge of Glory and Marry The Night. It's sad because those "fans" are making fun of her condition. They don't know what happens to her.

brickandstring
15 minutes ago, Aglaya said:

I think both are really disrespectful

34 minutes ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

It's sad..because Gaga works her hardest on her tours, she puts a lot of effort. Like remember at the BTWB during Scheisse she literally screamed in pain during the breakdance and she still continued to dance & she didn't even stop the show. She still performed The Edge of Glory and Marry The Night. It's sad because those "fans" are making fun of her condition. They don't know what happens to her.

twitter is ridden with so many troll accounts, literally take everything on there with a grain of salt haha

mess.

A Very Gaga Holida

Let's pretend that we didn't see anything. If Gaga didn't see them on Twitter but finds them on GGD... :saladga:

The Child
2 hours ago, kevinsteve said:

Let's pretend that we didn't see anything. If Gaga didn't see them on Twitter but finds them on GGD... :saladga:

I think Gaga would laugh at these tweets honestly.

Archived