💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga twitter topic (part 4)

Admin

Featured Posts

AyaKara

Lady Gaga @ladygaga

f*ckme typo. @zedd listening to yOur new jams. when i see you I'm gonna punch you in the throat. then give you a big german kiss +BLT :-X

haha any notice how she tried to be sneaky with the capital O basically meaning their new jams :music:

I DIDN'T EVEN NOTICE OH MY GOD :eek:

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

no, the word scheiße is german and within the context of the song it isn't gibberish at all, she's plainly using the german word for ****. there is a gibberish verse, yes, but that has nothing to do with the title of the song.

I know the word itself is German. My point is that it does matter if she spells it Scheisse, Scheibe or Shiza, because the song doesnt pretend to convey proper German. Well it does, but in a tongue-in-cheek way. She's well aware of how to spell Scheisse.

I know the word itself I German. My point is that it does matter if she spells it Scheisse, Scheibe or Shiza, because the song doesnt pretend to convey proper German. Well it does, but in a tongue-in-cheek way. She's well aware of how to spell Scheisse.

okay stef?

the rihanna vomit was really interesting james dean on the low, rose petals, red lipsticks all titles id love and sounds legit tbh

Interludicrous

the rihanna vomit was really interesting james dean on the low, rose petals, red lipsticks all titles id love and sounds legit tbh

"Red Lipstick" is one of her songs though :flop:

hell0samuel

has any one else noticed she hasn't been tweeting as much recently or littlemonstering :( I know she's on tour but it wasn't like this in NZ/AUS or Asia :(

honestly little monsters has kinda replaced twitter in a way and im dying here im expecting a big chunk of info to make upfor the days she hasnt posted

moonboywow

Gaga tweeted

Born and bred #NewYork4Life. Bow your head for the towers today, the souls we lost. Then smile at how far we've come. We Will Never Forget.

New tweet.

Lady Gaga â€@ladygaga

@Helengreeen Welcome to the Haus of Gaga my angel of an artist. The first little monster to become part of Haus collective. See u soon!

Archived