❤︎ OUT NOW! ❤︎

Lady Gaga twitter topic (part 4)

Admin

Featured Posts

To be fair, you don't really know what her true feelings are when she tweets comments such as these. It's hard to tell what her true intentions are when it's only on twitter. I'd like to believe however that she is being sincere and respectful.

Well...my feeling towards Gaga is that she is a sincere and respectful woman in life, thus I would assume these tweets are honest. She hasnt shown anything in her past to tell me otherwise.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LittIe Monster

#574 posted Today, 12:09 PM

"Treat me like a clown, and I will become a Vuitton Brown."  Lady Gaga at the #BornThisWayBall tonight in Helsinki, Finland

I'm not here for playing "victim" Gaga. She's being a clown lately. I hardly recognize her and I'm sure not supporting this tragedy any longer.

Have a nice career Lady Gaga.

She's just being more open about herself. There is nothing wrong with that.

What a lovely night, we found love 4 the win! Was all sorts of awesome watching this at home like i did when i was a kid. SWIFTY IS SO CUTE

I can't with her watching the VMAs. :dies:

She is insulting MIA! Not the other nominees. You guys don't do so well with sarcasm. Its about timeGaga responded to MIA's overtly disrespectful comments towards other artists.

Wtf these ppl twisting Gaga's compliments into shades even when she then confirms is not shade. Iam gonna get points for this but t u guys ****ING stupid! What is ur IQ level? When gaga dissed PETA, she didn't twist it into a compliment. Stop looking into things that aren't there MORONS. Goodnight.

I really can't interpret it that way. Why would she properly use MIA's username just to insult her. She's saying MIA deserves to win.

Obviously she wasn't insulting MIA and I didn't think she would. I was trying to get ahead of the idiots who always try to draw Gaga into some stupid pissing match with other popstars. The sarcasm line related to my own statement not Gaga's. I didn't think she would attack a video that was such a powerful statement for women's lib.

Gaga used the word stan.

@ladygaga: I'm still such a @greenday stan its insane. hopping around the room like a 14 yr old

@ladygaga: I'm still such a @greenday stan its insane. hopping around the room like a 14 yr old

Well I'm glad someone enjoyed it.

Kermit the frog

Rihanna tweeted Gaga

"RULETH"

I don't even know what it means :flop:

It's in ghetto language, you won't understand.

Elizabeth

Lady Gaga â€@ladygaga:

#IfObamaDontWin i say we try to build a new planet and all go live there

Lady Gaga @ladygaga:

@mileycyrus u out-dressed+styled everyone last night. If anyone gives you **** about that haircut pay no mind. u look like Brigitte Nielson.

@mileycyrus although i did not think you needed those earrings, SHOW THAT FAB NECK. #GiveThemFACE

Lady Gaga @ladygaga: More like C U NEXT TUESDAY RT @MTV: @ladygaga Thanks for watching and tweeting! See you next year?" Gaga see this? They want u bAck

She's on a roll :rip:

Highway Capricorn

Lady Gaga â€@ladygaga

#IfObamaDontWin i say we try to build a new planet and all go live there

@mileycyrus u out-dressed+styled everyone last night. If anyone gives you **** about that haircut pay no mind. u look like Brigitte Nielson.

Lady Gaga â€@ladygaga

@mileycyrus although i did not think you needed those earrings, SHOW THAT FAB NECK. #GiveThemFACE

More like C U NEXT TUESDAY RT @MTV: @ladygaga Thanks for watching and tweeting! See you next year?" Gaga see this? They want u bAck

she's on a roll :rip:

What does she mean ?

Archived