💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga twitter topic (part 4)

Admin

Featured Posts

MelbHawker

tumblr_m4ubzpTW941rs7h5oo1_500.png

Did this happen? I just came across it on tumblr and apparently it was deleted right after she sent it through.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

tumblr_m4ubzpTW941rs7h5oo1_500.png

Did this happen? I just came across it on tumblr and apparently it was deleted right after she sent it through.

That's fake :/ It looks like the text is a different font and size than it should be. Plus the date says May 30?

MelbHawker

Fake

That's fake :/ It looks like the text is a different font and size than it should be. Plus the date says May 30?

Oh yeah I didn't see 'dat small date!

Yes it's fake.. omg I cant believe I even believed something on tumblr for a second.. :toofunny:

FairyDreams

Lady Gaga ññ‚¬@ladygaga

So monsters 18+, (and under with opinions), what are your thoughts on the US election this year. What are you looking for in a president?

Lady Gaga ññ‚¬@ladygaga

Getting so excited for the Fragrance Launch parties in NYC. I have something very special planned at Macys for monsters!

Lady Gaga ññ‚¬@ladygaga

Happy Bday HONEY B!! LITTLE MONSTERS MADE YOU A CARD WE LOVE U! http://littlemonster...46c859d30000540 ñ񂬩

Lady Gaga ññ‚¬@ladygaga

So happy to be in Germany!!! SHEIZA is gonna be killer tonight! Thank you to the sweet fans who waited outside the hotel all night!

Lady Gaga ññ‚¬@ladygaga

#VoteWithYourRightsNotYourWallet

Lady Gaga ññ‚¬@ladygaga

@BarackObama thanku for the support you are sending my mother, her time with Valerie has been crucial to The BTW Foundation. We support you.

So what are your guys opinion on president? No more republicans for me, I am going Obama again!

Why can she not spell scheiĂƒÆ’Ă…Âže? :smh:

Perhaps twitter doesn't except it or her keyboard is in English? Then mostly he doesn't accept different kind of letters.

Even without the 'ĂƒÆ’Ă…Âž', she could spell it "scheisse" and be correct. Instead she goes for these weird quasi-phonetic spellings.

Archived