Gagaloo911

Gaga just retweeted this...

OMG!! Lyrics perhaps? :excited2:

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
KillerQueen

#574 posted Today, 12:09 PM

"Treat me like a clown, and I will become a Vuitton Brown."  Lady Gaga at the #BornThisWayBall tonight in Helsinki, Finland

I'm not here for playing "victim" Gaga. She's being a clown lately. I hardly recognize her and I'm sure not supporting this tragedy any longer.

Have a nice career Lady Gaga.

Alien Tulip

"Treat me like a clown, and I will become a Vuitton Brown."  Lady Gaga at the #BornThisWayBall tonight in Helsinki, Finland

I'm not here for playing "victim" Gaga. She's being a clown lately. I hardly recognize her and I'm sure not supporting this tragedy any longer.

i dont understand. Why are you mad at Gaga? What did she say wrong in that quote?

HybridWarhol

She's not playing anything and she isn't a clown. She's a human being. She's being open about the things going on in her life. Being honest ≠ Playing victim. She didn't even give any names to who she's talking about.

Everyone has problems in their life, and it's a good thing to talk about your problems and not bottle them in. Holding in your feelings is what causes anxiety and depression. And you already know what happens to people (especially celebrities, that are constantly under stress) when they give in to depression.

If you don't like what Gaga tweets, don't pay attention to it. No one's forcing you to be a fan of her. She is who she is, and she's not going to change herself for you. Gaga has millions of fans. It's not going to bother her in the slightest if one insensitive person stops stanning for her.

bumblebee

She's not playing anything and she isn't a clown. She's a human being. She's being open about the things going on in her life. Being honest ≠ Playing victim. She didn't even give any names to who she's talking about.

Everyone has problems in their life, and it's a good thing to talk about your problems and not bottle them in. Holding in your feelings is what causes anxiety and depression. And you already know what happens to people (especially celebrities, that are constantly under stress) when they give in to depression.

If you don't like what Gaga tweets, don't pay attention to it. No one's forcing you to be a fan of her. She is who she is, and she's not going to change herself for you. Gaga has millions of fans. It's not going to bother her in the slightest if one insensitive person stops stanning for her.

I like your words!

I always feel kinda.... frustrated when I see comments like: "oh, she is just pretending, she can't have problems, she is so goddamn rich, what can be wrong?"

People are so blindly stupid that they even can't understand that Fame and Wealth do not define the happiness. The world has seen so many popular and rich people kill themselves or die lonely without love and support.

Just because someone is successful doesn't mean he/she is always smiling within his/her soul

People are so blindly stupid that they even can't understand that Fame and Wealth do not define the happiness. The world has seen so many popular and rich people kill themselves or die lonely without love and support.

Just because someone is successful doesn't mean he/she is always smiling within his/her soul

This! Money may solve alot of problems (like if you're rich it is highly unlikely you die from hunger) but money alone is not the key to true happiness.

ladygaga: Check out this exclusive post on Little Monsters #littlemonsters http://t.co/f3Az0eqW

Gaga just twitted:

Check out this exclusive post on Little Monsters #littlemonsters http://littlemonster...8f21b0d0039de …

375848_10151214346959574_985794637_n.jpg

And she commented the pic:

i found this image. i want to study and re-interpet this pose. it feels like the music. dancing, clean, full of energy, balance dad mysterious but most of all its elegance is so art pop. am i a rich russian princess turned popstar?

ladygaga: Check out this exclusive post on Little Monsters #littlemonsters http://t.co/f3Az0eqW

She's REALLY trying to weem her followers off Twitter and onto LM... let's hope the bots wont follow...

EastonEllis

Gaga just twitted:

Check out this exclusive post on Little Monsters #littlemonsters http://littlemonster...8f21b0d0039de …

375848_10151214346959574_985794637_n.jpg

And she commented the pic:

i found this image. i want to study and re-interpet this pose. it feels like the music. dancing, clean, full of energy, balance dad mysterious but most of all its elegance is so art pop. am i a rich russian princess turned popstar?

F*ck yes!

Will Gaga make this happen? I doubt. That would be too Disney, but yet again, Gaga's into Disney these days... :creepflop:

:flop:

Archived