💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga twitter topic (part 4)

Admin

Featured Posts

Um, why are the Jonas Brother's trying to work with Gaga? Didn't they all basically fade into irrelevance....

â€tumblr_m9flziMdlO1qkzuv3o1_1280.png

at work... can someone copy and paste his tweet? :sweat:

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I only heard a couple of Joe Jonas' solo tracks, but I thought they were really good, and mature-sounding. I wouldn't mind a collab.

Um, why are the Jonas Brother's trying to work with Gaga? Didn't they all basically fade into irrelevance....

Will Gaga make this happen? I doubt. That would be too Disney, but yet again, Gaga's into Disney these days... :creepflop:

:eek: He seems so desperate!!! He should ask for collaboration to the ones of his low level abilities. For example: Minaj, Perry, Bieber, ...

Gaga doesn´t need these desperate collaborators. They´ll gain with it. She wont. :cool:

MANiCURE1295

Will Gaga make this happen? I doubt. That would be too Disney, but yet again, Gaga's into Disney these days... :creepflop:

Yeah you're right!!!! Insert Gaga weed song status here ;)

I would love for a jonas brothers + gaga collab. If Joe's new music is any indication of the band's talent, I'm so here for it :D!

God that tweet by Joe Jonas sounds so cocky. Gaga can write a song for him. But I am not here for a collab, he acts as if she would benefit from working together. The only person that a gaga/jonas duet would work for is Joe.... It would have the potential to make him relevant again.

heavymlover

If she writes a song for them, then I don't really mind. She did the same for Jennifer Lopez, and Hypnotico is a great song.

Not here for a collab tho.

They'll go the way of the Hansons, into onscurity... maybe before most of y'all's time but they were these 3 blonde girls, all sisters with a few catchy songs back in the late 90s...

How unprofessional , he cant be taken serious if they want to discuss business over twitter , that and he looks a bit washed out tbh

AyaKara

They'll go the way of the Hansons, into onscurity... maybe before most of y'all's time but they were these 3 blonde girls, all sisters with a few catchy songs back in the late 90s...

But most of GGD is of people born in the early 90s . . .

"Treat me like a clown, and I will become a Vuitton Brown."  Lady Gaga at the #BornThisWayBall tonight in Helsinki, Finland

Gaga just retweeted this...

Archived