Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga twitter topic (part 4)

Admin

Featured Posts

bornthiswayball

Gaga has lupus, we've known that for quite some time :).

But that's a random hashtag if it's Tara who isn't feeling well? Cute Gaga is making her rest!

I thought she was just borderline and didn't actually have it. :toofloppy:

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tara just tweeted: Not feeling well so gaga made me rest during the show #lupussucksbutversacedoesnt

What does she mean with the hashtag? Does Gaga have lupus? :ohno:

What? Tara does not feel well and Gaga made her rest...and Tara has Lupus? Idgi. :huh: I hope that hashtag is not a joke or something, referring to Gaga.

And I thought Gaga had an aunt die of Lupus so she had a high chance of having it as well but it was tested and she was in the clear? Then again she said something about smoking pot for lupus/pain... :ohno:

I thought she was just borderline and didn't actually have it. :toofloppy:

Oh, yeah I think she is actually :flop:. She just has to take care of herself to make sure it doesn't get worse.

What? Tara does not feel well and Gaga made her rest...and Tara has Lupus? Idgi. :huh: I hope that hashtag is not a joke or something, referring to Gaga.

And I thought Gaga had an aunt die of Lupus so she had a high chance of having it as well but it was tested and she was in the clear? Then again she said something about smoking pot for lupus... :ohno:

And yeah, I'm confused :huh:

bornthiswayball

I don't get it either. :shrug:

Tommymonster44

I am very concerned about Lady Gaga's twitter followers growth at the moment.

Bieber is slaying her everyday. I mean everyday.

If it doesn't put out a positive amount soon, Bieber will pass her in (estimatedly) 6 months if I counted correctly.

Gagz half 6 months to do something.

Bieber just released an album. Gaga is pretty quiet right now. It'll pick up once she's on the radio again.

Tara just tweeted: Not feeling well so gaga made me rest during the show #lupussucksbutversacedoesnt

What does she mean with the hashtag? Does Gaga have lupus? Or Tara? :ohno: :ohno: Someone please clarify :sweat:

Gaga has borderline Lupus but that tweet made me think that Tara was the one with Lupus :toofunny:

I remember now Gaga tested "borderline positive" and googling confirms this - she said it on Larry King. Which means she did not have symptoms and since she was aware of the possibility of getting full-blown lupus in the future and does/did not have to take medications, because Lupus is incurable but highly treatable - they treat it symptomatically and give meds to strengthen the autoimmune system.

If Gaga is experiencing symptoms they couldn't be mild, Lupus never is even in the beginning stages. Which would mean she'd have to take a LOT of heavy medication and well... I don't think she could do all that she does every single day - which is already humanly impossible. But if she has pain...

Damn, I don't know! :eek:

Tara just confirmed she has lupus :ohno:

Wait, is she talking about herself or Gaga?

Oh, Tara just tweeted that she does indeed have Lupus :(.

Wow... :confuse: That's terrible. If she used the word Lupus that means it must be full-blown and actually causes symptoms.

On the upside, if you can call it that, it's not as bad as it was twenty years ago when it comes to medicine. It's incurable but treated with medication so it doesn't get worse and most people survive because of that - which wasn't the case before these meds were on the market.

Kermit the frog

Tara has lupus? That is so weird, I've never heard of that disease until I became gaga's fan... so sad :(

HeyItsKyKy

And I thought Gaga had an aunt die of Lupus so she had a high chance of having it as well but it was tested and she was in the clear? Then again she said something about smoking pot for lupus/pain... :ohno:

Tara's the one who has it.

And Gaga never said anything about smoking pot for lupus, she just said she smokes a lot, like everyday or something. But Gaga's borderline positive.

heavymlover

Well, that's surprising. I feel really bad for Tara, it must be hard to deal with this kind of disease.

Hopefully Gaga doesn't have it as well. I'm worried since we knew she was at risk.

Tara's the one who has it.

And Gaga never said anything about smoking pot for lupus, she just said she smokes a lot, like everyday or something. But Gaga's borderline positive.

I distinctly recall her saying in one of the LM.com chat sessions that she stopped smoking, but still did pot for pain. She then paused and posted "for lupus". That was how I remember it but I absolutely hope my memory is wrong and she said "for my health" or something - I'm trying to find the screencap but haven't seen it yet so far. When I first read it I remember feeling incredibly upset about it and I kind of hid it in the back of my mind. EDIT: Okay, I really can't find it anywhere, in my mind it was in an LM.com chat after she said she smokes more pot than she drinks. I hope my brain is just making this up.

And yes, she tested borderline positive, which could go either way but it doesn't mean she's going to have it but that she's got a genetic tendency towards lupus.

It's really sad for Tara. :( I'm glad Gaga keeps an eye out on her and forces her to rest when necessary, as she's done now.

Archived