Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner

Lady Gaga twitter topic (part 4)

Admin

Featured Posts

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That twitter update...doesn't sound like something she would tweet. I know she tweeted it and all but she always stood up for music when people bashed or..."rebuked" it.

@ladygaga: Love and luck to everyone at the VMAS! Hope @MIAuniverse wins VidofTheYear for BAD GIRLS. If not I truly fear for the future of pop culture.

THE SHADE :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I don't really like this. Why did she have to shade the rest of the nominees?

Because the other videos weren't created by any of those other artists.. they were other labels just playing follow the leader/trying to take the spotlight.. manufactured pop....

Because the other videos weren't created by any of those other artists.. they were other labels just playing follow the leader/trying to take the spotlight.. manufactured pop....

So the MIA video was ? :eek:

Why the shade Gaga? ( The shade was directed to the other artists or just MIA? )

Maybe the point's actually that one can interpret it both ways? :fan:

She is insulting MIA! Not the other nominees. You guys don't do so well with sarcasm. Its about timeGaga responded to MIA's overtly disrespectful comments towards other artists.

KieranMonster: @ladygaga oh the shade. I love it

ladygaga: @KieranMonster totally NOT shade. I just think its a great video. Not a shot at other nominees, you know I'm not like that.

SoldierDown

She is insulting MIA! Not the other nominees. You guys don't do so well with sarcasm. Its about timeGaga responded to MIA's overtly disrespectful comments towards other artists.

I really can't interpret it that way. Why would she properly use MIA's username just to insult her. She's saying MIA deserves to win.

She just shaded all the VOTY nominees

Edit: no matter what she says, she obviously thinks they're **** and not the future

Archived