Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga twitter topic (part 4)

Admin

Featured Posts

I dont get the one about the ***cat dolls can someone explain? :)

She (and Tara et al. presumably) are going to dress up as the ***cat Dolls for Halloween, and she's probably found the right clothes/knows how she's going to execute it to look like them. :)

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ladygaga

Here's the new MONSTERVISION No.6 FOZZI AND ME in "Little Paris" http://t.co/SmnhPpcM

17-08-12 23:40

ladygaga

@ ALL MONSTERS IN TIMES SQUARE! THIS IS AN EMERGENCY. NOT A DRILL. PLEASE TAKE A PICTURE OF THE FAME FRAGRANCE BILLBOARD & POST ON TWITTER!

17-08-12 23:53

ladygaga

I WANT TO SEE THE FULL COMPOSITION OF HOW IT IS LAID OUT IN THE SQUARE. IS ITTT IN THE SQQQQUAAAAARE??!?!?!?

17-08-12 23:54

ladygaga

@TaraSavelo @faspiras @ladystarlightny @DJWS ARTPOAAA--AA--A----A-AAWPPPP

17-08-12 23:56

Funny one of Tara:

TaraSavelo

ARTPOP @ladygaga @tarasavelo @faspiras @ladystarlightny @Djws @taylorkinney111 http://t.co/sMHtUjSS

17-08-12 23:53

]

I dont get the one about the ***cat dolls can someone explain? :)

I don't know why someone put it together with the Perez Hilton tweet above, but it was actually a reply to Tara saying "dont cha wish ya girlfriend was hot like me?"

I wonder why she didnt mention taylor in twitter... :sick:

She only talks about him on littlemonsters.com.

EnigmaMonstr

Hm. Perez shaded the F*CK out of Gaga, like true shade, as shady as one can get. So Tara shaded him back.. fair in my book.

ladygaga: just a thought..what if

ladygaga: Watching the eastern-european influences in my music affect the fans in the past three cities was life changing. So connected to the sounds.

ladygaga: And thank you Vienna tonight for ripping the stage out of the floor with your paws of glory

Alcina Dimitrescu

The last one sounds kinda like lyrics....

She didnt continue the "what if" :derpga:

Archived