💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
my experience

Tips on making your Vegas trip cheaper!

tylertremallose

Featured Posts

River
28 minutes ago, CrazyMonster said:

People in Paris are even more snobbish and unfriendly lemme tell you that.

Never been to Lille either. Omg I need to visit my own country more, I’ve only visited 3 cities so far. :laughga:

OMG you really need to visit more, Lille is like what? 1 hour? :laughga:

I was even at Nimes :selena:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Glamourpuss

Thank you all so much for these tips. I've been playing the games since yesterday. I especially like the pop slots one. It's so easy and it's fun and I've got almost 900 coins already. 

I am so poor right now and can't justify a trip to Vegas so hopefully thanks to all these tips I'll be able to get there. Even if I don't go for Gaga it will be a great trip if half of it is free. :)

Not The Real Gaga

Really? Maybe you should spend your time working and making actual money? :toofunny:

Jenina
2 minutes ago, Unites said:

Really? Maybe you should spend your time working and making actual money? :toofunny:

I mean if you can save money on a trip why wouldn't you? None of these things are very difficult or time consuming so why not take advantage and save/use the money for something else

cool

The Child
1 hour ago, River said:

OMG you really need to visit more, Lille is like what? 1 hour? :laughga:

I was even at Nimes :selena:

Visit for what honestly? I want to actually go to Portugal or Italy or Malta.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Glamourpuss
41 minutes ago, Unites said:

That's rude. I'm a grown adult with a job and responsibilities. I've got a lot of bills to pay. I can't afford to jet off to Las Vegas and it's not even at the top of my list of places I want to go. But if I can get cheap flights and have my rooms paid for then it's worth it for a couple of hours of playing a game each week. I'm sure you procrastinate some days and I bet you don't do anything worthwhile. How much did you make writing that comment?

Nothing. :triggered:

CrownClown
4 hours ago, tylertremallose said:

where are you looking? also is your location turned on for the game? 

if you connected the game to your facebook the LP (gold coins) will be the same. The chips will be different. 

When going to the rewards. Click on categories, then click on rooms and slide it all the way to the end to see the comped rooms. 

There is a PARK MGM two comp room night for 65K LP 

s2b5h0.jpg

Found them! That's great! Seems like you can afford quite a few free nights there :D
Seems like you can't book the rooms for 2019 yet, but at least there's plenty of time to rack up LP! Currently at 5000 in just a couple hours of procrastination :oops:

Glamourpuss
6 minutes ago, CrownClown said:

Found them! That's great! Seems like you can afford quite a few free nights there :D
Seems like you can't book the rooms for 2019 yet, but at least there's plenty of time to rack up LP! Currently at 5000 in just a couple hours of procrastination :oops:

How did you get so many in a short time? :sick:

KleinGa
3 hours ago, tylertremallose said:

good luck! start playing ALL the games now! there is excalibur 2 free nights for 30K LP..which is VERY easy to do. My mom got to 90K LP in 3 weeks. 

You WILL have to pay the resort fees though..but just paying those makes the stay almost free still. 

Plus you can get free cirque du soleil tix as well and other free things on the games. Just explore the games when you play them! Also MyVegas Friends Rock on Facebook is a helpful group full of tips and tricks if you get stuck :D 

Do you think Enigma tickets will be given away here too? Under the shows category?

CrownClown
4 minutes ago, PussyGlam said:

How did you get so many in a short time? :sick:

If you play from FB on your laptop, once you reach a certain level it lets you auto-spin for 10/25/50/100 etc
I just let it spin for 100 times and have a look every now and then to complete the mini games. 
So you don't even have to put that much effort into it :cryga:

River
47 minutes ago, CrazyMonster said:

Visit for what honestly? I want to actually go to Portugal or Italy or Malta.

THEY HAVE A RED PANDA IN THE ZOO!!

unless it died or something

Italy is a must, but you need to visit more than once.. there are so many things to visit, we did a road trip from Nice to Capo Vaticano and we did stops in Rome, Napoli, Pompeii and more

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

KleinGa
On 8/8/2018 at 9:38 PM, Jenina said:

I have that popslots game on my phone so I can only speak for that one but if you guys do download it don't waste money on buying the tokens to play the games. You get a ton every 2 hours and a daily bonus so I would recommend you go to a random slot machine and bet the lowest amount on auto. You get the gold coins for rewards by popping the balloons that sometimes appear on the side so the longer you're on the machines for the more chances you have to get gold coins.

1334x750.png.b4d2278a781e405191ffb7d137e

That balloon on the left hand side if you tap on it it will have a chance of giving you those gold coins which are what you use to get irl rewards. Play on machines that have like other people on them because you will get more balloons that way.

Omg I was using all the others and thought this one was a waste cauz I wasnt getting any coins

didnt know I had to pop the balloona

Isma Monster
On 8/9/2018 at 8:38 PM, tylertremallose said:

where are you looking? also is your location turned on for the game? 

if you connected the game to your facebook the LP (gold coins) will be the same. The chips will be different. 

When going to the rewards. Click on categories, then click on rooms and slide it all the way to the end to see the comped rooms. 

There is a PARK MGM two comp room night for 65K LP 

s2b5h0.jpg

Do you know if the two night room in PARK MGM is for two persons or only one? Cause I wanna go with my boyfriend but he doesn’t play the MyVegas games (not yet :stalkga:)

Joshie S

Soo... basically this was just a giant advertisement for some apps?

The melody that you choose can rescue you ♄

Archived