💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

HQ Enigma Commercial Released

Hi Its Nicole

Featured Posts

SPARTACUS

Great commercial!

I think ARTPOP is an embarrassment to her tbh.  It was a very messy era.  From music videos being canceled, to underwhelming sales and no major hits, to music critics/fans and even her friends panning it, to the app being a flop...

-𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐌𝐀™

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Frivolero

yeah i think that she really does not associate with the ideology of ARTPOP. It's nothing new. At the superbowl she skipped EVERY and ANY song from ARTPOP, joanne world tour all I remembered was applesauce. The Coachella one barely had any. I only remember sex dreams inside, applause and venus or GUY? 

Bradley
4 hours ago, Spartacus said:

Great commercial!

I think ARTPOP is an embarrassment to her tbh.  It was a very messy era.  From music videos being canceled, to underwhelming sales and no major hits, to music critics/fans and even her friends panning it, to the app being a flop...

You're exaggerating. The reason why ARTPOP is not included is because there simply is no room for every song to be included. She has 5 solo albums and it's impossible to include a representation of every album in every project.

It does not mean she doesn't respect or appreciate ARTPOP. She performed Applause at the Joanne World Tour. Sexxx Dreams, Venus, Applause were included in the Coachella setlist.

Also she just tweeted about the ARTPOP announcement a while ago.

And if you have watched her interviews during the ARTPOP era, you could tell how much she loved that project and how proud of it she was.

The fact that you think otherwise makes me think you just knew Lady Gaga.

TEMPLE
6 hours ago, Economy said:

Because every era exept ARTPOP and Joanne produced big smash hits

Poker Face was TF largest hit

Bad Romance was TFM largest hit

Born This Way was BTW largest hit

Joanne did not produce any mega hits but it was a more recent era people would remember so Million Reasons makes sense

The cure is her most recent single so also makes sense

Applause could of worked but I get why they did it the way they did.

Um, i’m pretty sure Applause did better on radio than Bad Romance just saying

GlitterAndGrease
7 hours ago, Eddie said:

Imagine if all that footage for the suppose JWT DVD was only for this 10sec add :vegas:

Jokes aside thiss add slaysss :firega:

It wouldn't surprise me... Britney filmed 2 Piece Of Me shows just for 2 commercials

TeenIdle

I'm tired of people pretending Applause wasn't a hit. It wasn't Roar but it WAS a hit! 

SPARTACUS
1 hour ago, Bradley said:

You're exaggerating. The reason why ARTPOP is not included is because there simply is no room for every song to be included. She has 5 solo albums and it's impossible to include a representation of every album in every project.

It does not mean she doesn't respect or appreciate ARTPOP. She performed Applause at the Joanne World Tour. Sexxx Dreams, Venus, Applause were included in the Coachella setlist.

Also she just tweeted about the ARTPOP announcement a while ago.

And if you have watched her interviews during the ARTPOP era, you could tell how much she loved that project and how proud of it she was.

The fact that you think otherwise makes me think you just knew Lady Gaga.

I'm talking about being embarrassed by the way the era turned out in general - not that she hates or disrespects the album itself. :huntyga:

I think DJWS summed it up best with “For all her flaws, strangeness and beauty, I thank you ARTPOP for the lessons learned and the gifts you gave."

-𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐌𝐀™

VOLANTIS
9 hours ago, PlastiscGuy said:

It seems like they used a hit from every era for the commercial yet they skipped Applause to use The Cure :excuseu: 

its-what-she-deserves-gif-2.gif

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

VeguisLG

I think she might be releasing it soon. If you look closely you can tell that parts from Bad Romance and Scheiße are edited, and took a piece of them for the commercial. I think it is coming :ohwell:

Economy
1 hour ago, THEORACLE64 said:

Um, i’m pretty sure Applause did better on radio than Bad Romance just saying

No it didn't. Bad Romance ranked much higher in rankings, sales and for its time comparably streams were higher

Applause did have a higher AI peak but that's only because more stations were added to the radio chart for sampling making the numbers kind of like comparing streams with bad romance. You have to adjust for the changes otherwise u are comparing apples and oranges

Applause was a pretty decent hit but she had bigger hits than that

crisTEAne
7 hours ago, Frivolero said:

yeah i think that she really does not associate with the ideology of ARTPOP. It's nothing new. At the superbowl she skipped EVERY and ANY song from ARTPOP, joanne world tour all I remembered was applesauce. The Coachella one barely had any. I only remember sex dreams inside, applause and venus or GUY? 

sexxx dreams, venus, and applause were all included in her coachella performance. :huntyga:

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

How are you saying she snubbed ARTPOP when there are scenes of the artRAVE in the video :poot:

There could be a 1000 doves in the sky...

warrentw

I understand they need to use live footage for these adverts but think it is poor taste to use JWT footage its kind of another kick in the teeth for the people who didn't get to go or had their show cancelled. I understand this is an america advert and obviously america got to see this show with no problems but they know that people would upload this on the internet and other monsters would see it

Archived